Patch and new data

Talk about Battlefleet Gothic: Armada here!
MataCucasRAID2

Patch and new data

Postby MataCucasRAID2 » 03 June 2016, 07:35

This data is critical guys, is there anything else the community can help you with? I think nobody in this forum wants this game to be a fail... Silence never have been a good advisor
Attachments
141E45092D413F2A.jpg
141E45092D413F2A.jpg (51.54 KiB) Viewed 3251 times
Heretics and Xenos can survive nuclear blasts... but not RAID spray!

randuir

Re: Patch and new data

Postby randuir » 03 June 2016, 08:06

Yeah, you did take this picture at the lowest point in the 24-hour cycle. Data might be important, but it should be represented correctly.

Braincandy

Postby Braincandy » 03 June 2016, 08:27

randuir wrote:Yeah, you did take this picture at the lowest point in the 24-hour cycle. Data might be important, but it should be represented correctly.

Then look at the 24 hour peak vs the all time peak.

randuir

Postby randuir » 03 June 2016, 08:41

I'm not saying there isn't a decrease, but the OP is exaggerating it a lot. Also, you should never look at "all time", because of the launch-day/patch-day/special-event peak. If we look at the last 30 days score, the decrease is not nearly as dramatic. I mean, 17% is still not good, but it's not as bad as some people are trying to make it out to be.

MataCucasRAID2

Postby MataCucasRAID2 » 03 June 2016, 09:28

randuir wrote:I'm not saying there isn't a decrease, but the OP is exaggerating it a lot. Also, you should never look at "all time", because of the launch-day/patch-day/special-event peak. If we look at the last 30 days score, the decrease is not nearly as dramatic. I mean, 17% is still not good, but it's not as bad as some people are trying to make it out to be.

Since the 24th of May the peak players are about 700 and the minimums since then is decreasing about 20 players/day

First was a 43% decrease of 1.800 players and now a 18% of 800 players but the point is... is still falling and with the news of the patch delayed, yes, the situation is under control
Heretics and Xenos can survive nuclear blasts... but not RAID spray!

randuir

Postby randuir » 03 June 2016, 09:32

You're putting words in my mouth now. I'm not saying stuff is under control, I'm just saying things aren't so desperate the dev's will come to the forum to ask random people how to solve it.
Last edited by randuir on 03 June 2016, 09:45, edited 1 time in total.

Guyver

Postby Guyver » 03 June 2016, 09:41

i've completely stopped playing the time a balance patch was called for eldars by ravensburg.
that was the first days of may.

Zephyranthes

Postby Zephyranthes » 03 June 2016, 10:59

randuir wrote:You're putting words in my mouth now. I'm not saying stuff is under control, I'm just saying things aren't so desperate the dev's will come to the forum to ask random people how to solve it.
More people consistently play DoW Soulstorm than this, what are you smoking lol. Fanboyism like this is exactly why these games are allowed to release and tank so spectacularly, stop giving GW money because they ACTUALLY MADE A GAME??!?! and don't support shitty companies that release garbage with flashy promises of DLC and crap that 6 weeks in we haven't even heard a drop about.

The game tanked. They made their money because of the preorder "deal" (let's pretend it's a deal, yeah, cause I definitely know what I consider it), and there's probably 1 amateur programmer in an office somewhere that plinks away at this DLC and balance they barely know anything about. They aren't going to spend money to support a game no one is playing, and they knew from release (remember how long it took to get them to even respond on the forums?) they didn't have a game that would hold interest very long.

Anyone want to take bets on what comes first, a "Dev update #2", a "balance patch" or "promised DLC"? I have zero faith in this developer anymore, and I definitely won't be spending any money on anything with the name Tindalos across it.

randuir

Postby randuir » 03 June 2016, 11:14

So am I really the only person around with enough money to once in a while buy a game that is not as good as I'd hoped it to be without getting 'salty' about it? Anyway, I'm done trying to inject sensible arguments here.

CALiGeR190
Community Moderator

Postby CALiGeR190 » 03 June 2016, 16:04

We're on down-time.
It'll spike again with DLC additions and such.
Where's your Federation now?
-Imperial Navy

Alpha Tester - Getting the game on its feet
Technical Tester - We had to get the balance right somehow
Community Moderator - Purging spammers and maintaining the realm
BFG Wiki Founding Member

Return to “General Gameplay Discussion”