No Patch today?

Talk about Battlefleet Gothic: Armada here!
MYNAME?

No Patch today?

Postby MYNAME? » 13 May 2016, 16:00

We really need one lol! like yesterday. i get it they are a small company but this is really pushin it.

Bludfist

Re: No Patch today?

Postby Bludfist » 13 May 2016, 16:49

Let see...
The need to remove range upgrades from pulsar but at the same time then address the fact that eldar whom are otherwise squishy will now be at more risk hence their surviveablity needs addressed

Lastly Eldar whom are very reliant on pulsars because star cannons are garbage, need to have star cannons brought up to par

You cannot realse a patch nerfing the former without addressing thre latter 2 issues

then the balance needs to be tested, disscussed and the overall patch needs to be QA tested so that the biel tann 22 assault action type bugs dont happen again

Combine this with the fact that the devs are actively working on SM which are due to relase next month and im sure the devs dont want to make IN player feel like Ork 2: Electric Bogaloo, along with new upgrade and skill ideas for ork to promote more variety, tweaks for chaos

Its ALOT of stuff on their plate, if you cant wait; take a break, playing the same game for a long time will burn your out and make you loose interest

Their are a lot of other warhammer stuff out their such as Dawn of war, Regicide,space marine, eternal crusade, Return of Reckoning

Or other games, i heard DOOM 4 is pretty good
Last edited by Bludfist on 13 May 2016, 16:56, edited 1 time in total.
Chaos walking into Aldorf be like
Spoiler : :

Adrmial Seraph

Postby Adrmial Seraph » 13 May 2016, 16:53

Bludfist wrote:Let see...
The need to remove range upgrades from pulsar but at the same time then address the fact that eldar whom are otherwise squishy will now be at more risk hence their surviveablity needs addressed

Lastly Eldar whom are very reliant on pulsars because star cannons are garbage, need to have star cannons brought up to par

You cannot realse a patch nerfing the former without addressing thre latter 2 issues

then the balance needs to be tested, disscussed and the overall patch needs to be QA tested so that the biel tann 22 assault action type bugs dont happen again

Combine this with the fact that the devs are actively working on SM which are due to relase next month and im sure the devs dont want to make IN player feel like Ork 2: Electric Bogaloo, along with new upgrade and skill ideas for ork to promote more variety, tweaks for chaos

Its ALOT of stuff on their plate, if you cant wait; take a break, playing the same game for a long time will burn your out and make you loose interest

Their are a lot of other warhammer stuff out their such as Dawn of war, Regicide, Return of Reckoning

New DOOM is supposed to be super short and lacks the modding that good old Bethy normally supports/doom historically has supported. Whether that's a selling point for you or not, it's not getting amzing reviews. Buyer beware, read a few user reviews before buying.

MYNAME?

Postby MYNAME? » 13 May 2016, 17:11

Bludfist wrote:Let see...

Their are a lot of other warhammer stuff out their such as Dawn of war, Regicide,space marine, eternal crusade, Return of Reckoning

I play DOW 2 like a maniac when friends are on but friends been busy haha. And i feel ya on all those things you brought up. Its alot of shit.

CatnipAddict

Postby CatnipAddict » 13 May 2016, 17:17

MYNAME? wrote:
I play DOW 2 like a maniac when friends are on but friends been busy haha. And i feel ya on all those things you brought up. Its alot of shit.

All about that sweet Last Stand action.

Facejack

Postby Facejack » 13 May 2016, 20:15

Hotfixes for Eldar should be top priority until solved. I think even a bad change would be appreciated at this point.

I'm not agreeing with the masses, but popular opinion is that Eldar are so bad they are worth leaving matches over.

Yes, there is a lot on the devs plate, but the Eldar balance should have been dealt with already.

Bludfist

Postby Bludfist » 13 May 2016, 20:26

releasing a "bad patch" that leaves eldar in a pitiful state would just trade one out cry for another and furthermore would damage in people eyes the notion that the devs are capable of balancing the game
Chaos walking into Aldorf be like
Spoiler : :

MYNAME?

Postby MYNAME? » 13 May 2016, 20:38

CatnipAddict wrote:
MYNAME? wrote:

All about that sweet Last Stand action.

Prefer the elite mod pvp lol.

Last stand was fine though

BrianDavion

Postby BrianDavion » 13 May 2016, 22:28

basicly what bludifts is saying is they can release a balance patch quickly, or they can release one that's GOOD, choose one

Beernchips

Postby Beernchips » 13 May 2016, 22:41

They can also release a fast patch which will make moderate changes and will give more input about further modifications instead of 1 big patch which will break everything and will need weeks of testing before be able to see what is not working at all and what is the new broken things.
You know the classic "step by step" vs "all in"
Repent, for tomorrow you die

Return to “General Gameplay Discussion”