New Community Manager

Admiral! Introduce yourself here!
Blexus Falconer
Tindalos Team

New Community Manager

Postby Blexus Falconer » 10 January 2017, 11:54

Greetings Admirals!

From the depths of space, I am transmitting this message. I am Blexus Falconer, admiral of the « Words of Wrath » fleet of the Dark Angels chapter.

I was summoned by Tindalos high command to represent them in the numerous discussions on this forum and beyond.
Finding a common ground and reading your transmissions are my primaries missions. I will respond to your requests and address your concerns to Tindalos. I will also gather your ideas and suggestions to pass them on.
However, if my crew encounter heretics, the « Words of Wrath » is blessed to face any type of threat : Any blasphemy will be swiftly and mercilessly dealt with.

I am looking forward to talk with you all Admirals and in the meantime, I salute you.

Blexus Falconer
A moment of Laxity spawns a lifetime of Heresy.

Bosie

Re: New Community Manager

Postby Bosie » 10 January 2017, 12:29

Welcome. I'm looking forward to reading your posts.

Ashardalon

Postby Ashardalon » 10 January 2017, 14:22

awesome to hear!
hope you will pick up from where the blueberry left and enlighten us on some of the more obscure mechanics in the sages tread
while most questions have been answered some still have some uncertainty

great to have a more active voice for Tindalos on the forum
and welcome to the circle jerk!

McNash

Postby McNash » 10 January 2017, 16:55

Hey there mate!

Beernchips

Postby Beernchips » 10 January 2017, 18:40

Hello,

Its a good news.
Let sgo directly to the interesting parts : Do you have any intel about the future of the game? (factions, updates, new ships...)
Repent, for tomorrow you die

Bludfist

Postby Bludfist » 11 January 2017, 03:42

Yes, lets...more or less skip the formalities and go to the heart of the issue, what is the current status of the game and more importantly what can we expect going forward with this game?
Chaos walking into Aldorf be like
Spoiler : :

Blexus Falconer
Tindalos Team

Postby Blexus Falconer » 11 January 2017, 10:01

Thank you for your warm welcome :)

Regarding your questions about the future of the game, we won't discuss it for the moment and certainly not on this topic.
All I can say is that Tindalos is working very hard on various subjects. You will be informed of those matters in due time.

Keep monitoring the forum, the Facebook page and/or the official website. In the meantime, any idea or suggestion about the game is welcome (with the proper topic of course).
A moment of Laxity spawns a lifetime of Heresy.

Iam Alpharius
Tindalos Team

Postby Iam Alpharius » 11 January 2017, 11:45

You can ask him any question about anything except the Fal*BLAM* I MEAN THE ENEMIES OF THE EMPEROR FROM THE NINE TRAITOR LEGIONS WHICH THE DARK ANGEL AREN'T PART OF OBVIOUSLY.
I am not Alpharius.

MataCucasRAID2

Postby MataCucasRAID2 » 11 January 2017, 12:44

Iam Alpharius wrote:You can ask him any question about anything except the Fal*BLAM* I MEAN THE ENEMIES OF THE EMPEROR FROM THE NINE TRAITOR LEGIONS WHICH THE DARK ANGEL AREN'T PART OF OBVIOUSLY.

:lol: :lol: :lol: The more I read about the Angels the less I like them , seems a bit losers (for not saying naive). How is the conscription in the Alpha legion Alpharius?
Heretics and Xenos can survive nuclear blasts... but not RAID spray!

Iam Alpharius
Tindalos Team

Postby Iam Alpharius » 11 January 2017, 13:30

MataCucasRAID2 wrote:
Iam Alpharius wrote:You can ask him any question about anything except the Fal*BLAM* I MEAN THE ENEMIES OF THE EMPEROR FROM THE NINE TRAITOR LEGIONS WHICH THE DARK ANGEL AREN'T PART OF OBVIOUSLY.

:lol: :lol: :lol: The more I read about the Angels the less I like them , seems a bit losers (for not saying naive). How is the conscription in the Alpha legion Alpharius?

It is going strong and well in fact i welcome you to our gloriously secret legion your new name is now Alpharius congratulation* !

*(all your past and family shall be erased, you must swear allegiance to the chaos god and the Emperor at the same time, you will receive your equipment in a secret cache hidden somewhere maybe, if you refuse painful dismemberment may occur)
I am not Alpharius.

Return to “Admiral Introductions”