How to unlock gmail account without phone number

General discussion regarding the Tau Empire beta.
itguide

Postby itguide » 19 March 2019, 09:37

Sometimes it is hard to remember so many passwords all together, and to avoid such habits you use some tricks to unlock your gmail account. If you search on internet about how to unlock gmail account, and it is not that difficult to get solutions online.
You just needs to have basic knowledge of computer to understand the process of unlocking gmail account without using phone number. Your account can be locked when you’re trying many times to log in into your account but it’s not getting logged in. Google will examine it as someone is trying to hack the account. And the operators may not be able to send email from this account. For unlocking your gmail account you can click on “I don’t know my password” or “I don’t know my username” option.
I don’t know my password
You can use these steps to unlock your gmail account without phone number.
• First step is to fill your username or Gmail address and click on “continue” button.
• A CAPTCHA code will be seen on the screen, enter that in the required field and click on “continue” option.
• Now it will ask you a security question, answer the question and click on “continue”.
• Now you will be redirected on password recovery page, where you can change your password.
How to recover forgot Google password
• Open browser and go to your gmail singin page.
• Enter your gmail address and click on “next” button.
• Down below you’ll see “forget password?” option, click on it.
• An account recovery page will be opened which will ask you to recover your gmail account with your registered phone number or your alternative gmail id.
• If you’re phone number is not registered with the gmail account then you can use alternative gmail address which was linked with your gmail account at the time of creating the account.
• A verification code will be sent in your alternative gmail address. Copy the code and paste it.
• You’ll be redirected on a new page where you can change or recover your password.
This will solve the problem of how to recover google password and keep your account safe.

HailieHills

Re: How to unlock gmail account without phone number

Postby HailieHills » 21 May 2019, 08:50

I think that you need try to contact help desk. Usually, when you create your account you need to fill your phone number and in the situation when you forget your password you can use your number.

Rebeca Thomson

Postby Rebeca Thomson » 27 June 2019, 15:19

Hello. I think you should address to help center. Probably it's the only way out of this situation. Or just create a new account if this one you have is not important for you.
More helpful tips you can find here

Mark Owens

Postby Mark Owens » 03 July 2019, 15:01

Hello, thanks for sharing your info. It's sad to hear. I would suggest you address to support, try to google. When I have a problem with my studying I have been searching for a long time till the moment I found research paper examples for me. So cheer up. I'm sure you will find a solution.

vanitasmith

mcafee.com/activate

Postby vanitasmith » 04 July 2019, 07:51

Looking for the best antivirus for your system then click on mcafee.com/activate
and get your preferred antivirus.mcafee is a good antivirus for the device. If you are getting any error then call at mcafee support number
1-888-722-1666 and get support.
Find Us on Google or Bing
mcafee retail card

Shermanrar

Postby Shermanrar » 03 August 2019, 07:38

So i Registered on the morning 12:00 am of the 15th and im still waiting for my account to be activated to edit my profile and upload. Im not sure if this is normal or not. can anyone help me? im not sure how to contact the moderator for this issue.

Return to “Beta Discussion”