Pretty disappointed you did not hot fix the totally game breaking bugs in MP..

Talk about Battlefleet Gothic: Armada here!
Gaudium007

Pretty disappointed you did not hot fix the totally game breaking bugs in MP..

Postby Gaudium007 » 01 May 2016, 16:37

No need for a story topic says it..bye.

Deuzerre

Re: Pretty disappointed you did not hot fix the totally game breaking bugs in MP..

Postby Deuzerre » 01 May 2016, 16:39

Wow. Talk about overreacting to a game merely a couple of weeks after release.
"Common sense isn't as common as the name would imply"

Alexi_Menser
Community Moderator

Re: Pretty disappointed you did not hot fix the totally game breaking bugs in MP..

Postby Alexi_Menser » 01 May 2016, 16:49

Gaudium007 wrote:No need for a story topic says it..bye.

Greetings Gaudium,

While I can understand the frustration of the game not working (I literally cannot start my game 19 times out of 20, and then MP crashes make me need to do multiple launch attempts all over again) please understand that Tindalos is only a small studio and that they have been working hard to resolve the issues within the game.

Several issues, such as players being unable to access their online admirals, have already been fixed and within the next few weeks the majority, if not all, of the bugs and technical issues should be resolved.

The Tindalos team have made resolving bugs and technical errors their highest priority. And also remember, they are human and need breaks on a weekend. Else they would probably be worse than raging squigs in a cage by now. (Curious how bad that is? Ask an Ork Kaptain...)

I do hope we see some fixes soon. But until then, stay strong.
The Emperor Protects,
~Alexi
Wit Beyond Measure Is Man's Greatest Treasure

Lucifronsun

Postby Lucifronsun » 01 May 2016, 18:49

Deuzerre wrote:Wow. Talk about overreacting to a game merely a couple of weeks after release.

That's pretty funny, considering his reaction is perfectly reasonable. The game released with game breaking bugs that were not present in beta, and these bugs have yet to be addressed weeks after release.

And all he said was that he was pretty disappointed.

Deuzerre

Postby Deuzerre » 01 May 2016, 19:32

Lucifronsun wrote:
Deuzerre wrote:Wow. Talk about overreacting to a game merely a couple of weeks after release.

That's pretty funny, considering his reaction is perfectly reasonable. The game released with game breaking bugs that were not present in beta, and these bugs have yet to be addressed weeks after release.

"Bye"
His post basically was "I left the game because bugs that were on release haven't been fixed yet".

You have to have realistic expectations. Bugs aren't fixed overnight, and I feel that the most annoying bug (being sent in a corner) may more be an engine issue than anything else.
"Common sense isn't as common as the name would imply"

Imperator5
(Former) Technical Tester

Postby Imperator5 » 01 May 2016, 19:38

Why not list the bugs he is dissapointed about?
http://forum.battlefleetgothic-armada.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=621

Please help me change skirmish to be customisable. Its very important for PVE players.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=515 Mod idea.

clench

Postby clench » 01 May 2016, 19:45

Lucifronsun wrote:

Game has barely been release a week yet, not weeks..

Bosie

Postby Bosie » 01 May 2016, 20:04

I thought it was pulsars that are breaking multiplayer?

Lucifronsun

Postby Lucifronsun » 01 May 2016, 20:11

Deuzerre wrote:"Bye"
His post basically was "I left the game because bugs that were on release haven't been fixed yet".

You have to have realistic expectations. Bugs aren't fixed overnight, and I feel that the most annoying bug (being sent in a corner) may more be an engine issue than anything else.

That's a big assumption, he likely just said that to indicate that he had no interest in saying anything further, which his post indicates.

Bosie wrote:I thought it was pulsars that are breaking multiplayer?

Noice.

Coffee Fox

Postby Coffee Fox » 02 May 2016, 00:55

What I want to know, is how that 'Camera suddenly breaking, you have to ALT+F4 out' bug got past the testing team.

I REALLY don't understand - I mean, isn't the game supposed to be tested for this sort of thing before it goes live? :|

And isn't there supposed to... ya`know - Hardware diversity so the "Hardware is different" card can't keep being pulled?
The Coffee Fox has donned his Commissar uniform; Best not show any heresy while he's around.

Return to “General Gameplay Discussion”