Renown increased by 5k in one battle...

General discussion regarding the Tau Empire beta.
Adrmial Seraph

Renown increased by 5k in one battle...

Postby Adrmial Seraph » 13 September 2016, 05:17

My renown spiked from 12k in one game to 17k in the next...is there a renown bug with Tau right now?

The_Phalanx

Re: Renown increased by 5k in one battle...

Postby The_Phalanx » 13 September 2016, 06:31

I think its because of the Beta. It's meant to allow you to easily get a lot of renown so that you can test things out better. My lvl 7 Eldar Admiral is sitting on 3k Renown (which is more than what I have my lvl 8 Eldar Admiral that has a lvl 10 Voidstalker on the main server) and my lvl 8 Tau admiral is stting on 18k renown. My buddy's Imp admiral has some 8k renown at lvl 7.

Adrmial Seraph

Postby Adrmial Seraph » 13 September 2016, 06:38

The_Phalanx wrote:I think its because of the Beta. It's meant to allow you to easily get a lot of renown so that you can test things out better. My lvl 7 Eldar Admiral is sitting on 3k Renown (which is more than what I have my lvl 8 Eldar Admiral that has a lvl 10 Voidstalker on the main server) and my lvl 8 Tau admiral is stting on 18k renown. My buddy's Imp admiral has some 8k renown at lvl 7.

I've never had that much renown from a battle though, would have been better earlier because right now I have so much renown I can't spend.

Sir A Harris

Postby Sir A Harris » 14 September 2016, 11:50

The_Phalanx wrote:I think its because of the Beta. It's meant to allow you to easily get a lot of renown so that you can test things out better. My lvl 7 Eldar Admiral is sitting on 3k Renown (which is more than what I have my lvl 8 Eldar Admiral that has a lvl 10 Voidstalker on the main server) and my lvl 8 Tau admiral is stting on 18k renown. My buddy's Imp admiral has some 8k renown at lvl 7.

im sitting on roughly 46k renown with my Tau fleet :L but I have gotten roughly 300 every game (more or less depending on what I did)

Return to “Beta Discussion”