Lazy Model Design

General discussion regarding the Tau Empire beta.
anguloke
(Former) Technical Tester

Re: Lazy Model Design

Postby anguloke » 17 September 2016, 04:56

Imperator5 wrote:
Well it is illegal to quote entire Games Workshop products but you are trying to convince me to commit piracy. There are free samples provided with some of them , though.

No it isn't illegal. You are purposely misinterpreting that and don't understand fair use in a cowardly attempt not to back up your claim.

Those free snippets don't support your claim either.

I need not prove myself to you,

No you don't need to. But seems you'd want to PROVE me wrong. And again it is your job to support your claims. So I'll go ahead and take your unwillingness to do so as an admission you are lying
What is your Duty? To serve Emperor’s Will.
What is Emperor’s Will? That we fight and die.
What is Death? It is our duty.
What is your Duty? …

wowu5

Postby wowu5 » 17 September 2016, 09:20

Could we get some moderation in this thread please?
The private messaging function is always there so perhaps some of you might make the best use of it for such 'argument'.

BTW I'd like to know if there's any lore suggesting the use of marker drone on Tau ships?
Repair drone does make sense since even normal size worker drone would be effective in technical work when in number, but I can't imagine normal infantry size marker drone has any use in space, their tiny sensors (compared to those mounted on warship) would not be possible to detect any thing meaningful at all when space battles could reached hundred of KMs in length.

Imperator5
(Former) Technical Tester

Postby Imperator5 » 17 September 2016, 09:40

anguloke wrote:
Imperator5 wrote:
Well it is illegal to quote entire Games Workshop products but you are trying to convince me to commit piracy. There are free samples provided with some of them , though.

No it isn't illegal. You are purposely misinterpreting that and don't understand fair use in a cowardly attempt not to back up your claim.

Those free snippets don't support your claim either.

I need not prove myself to you,

No you don't need to. But seems you'd want to PROVE me wrong. And again it is your job to support your claims. So I'll go ahead and take your unwillingness to do so as an admission you are lying

I can not link entire books. What. Don't. You. Get. In. That? YES IT IS ILLEGAL!
http://forum.battlefleetgothic-armada.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=621

Please help me change skirmish to be customisable. Its very important for PVE players.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=515 Mod idea.

CALiGeR190
Community Moderator

Postby CALiGeR190 » 17 September 2016, 11:14

Locking Topic due to Off Topic discussion (maybe 'heated series of insults and arguing' is a better way of describing it) and claims of committing illegal action.
Where's your Federation now?
-Imperial Navy

Alpha Tester - Getting the game on its feet
Technical Tester - We had to get the balance right somehow
Community Moderator - Purging spammers and maintaining the realm
BFG Wiki Founding Member

Return to “Beta Discussion”