Instant Death

Technical support for the Tau Empire beta.
Lens

Instant Death

Postby Lens » 12 September 2016, 18:29

Hello,
I came upon a weird instant death bug. The first time it happened, I was playing as the Tau and my Cruiser blew up after receiving criticals to every system. The second time my Tyrant blew up in a similar way after "going all yellow". Both times my ships happened to be close to an enemy ship that was warping out. My brother got the same bug in one of his games as the Space Marines under the same circumstances. I can't provide a screenshot, because it happens just that fast. There is no way my ships received any damage from any source (no torpedoes or strike craft or plasma surge).

Inertius

Re: Instant Death

Postby Inertius » 15 September 2016, 02:16

Just created an account to say I saw the same thing in one mission with one my cruisers. I think the situation was similar: the enemy ship was warping out. It was the last enemy ship. My ship was also near a celestial body, but wasn't moving.

Focus_Jolan
Focus Team

Postby Focus_Jolan » 22 September 2016, 16:29

Hi Lens,

You said that your ships was full Light Critics, so it tooks all these critics during the game and explode later in the game?
Or it became all yellow just before explode?

Thank you.
Jolan - Focus Team

Ashardalon

Postby Ashardalon » 22 September 2016, 17:29

i have reported on something similar happening to my SM opponent while i was playing orks
and from other people on the forum
the ship goes from full hp just fine
to full yellow , every system temp critted
to dead
all this takes less than a second to happen
not even enough time to make a screenshot

Lens

Postby Lens » 23 September 2016, 08:04

My ships did not take these crits during the game. The first time my Tau cruiser, which to this moment of the game, had only suffered one crit to a weapon was relatively close to another ship warping out (I think it was a Chaos light cruiser). It suddenly suffered criticals, red and yellow to all systems and blew up. The second time it was my Tyrant that was again close to a Battle Barge warping out. The pattern was the same. I thought it was connected to a nearby ship warping out, but I had another ship close by, which was left unharmed so it seems not connected. This happened in the skirmish mode.
In the Elite mode, the Ork Space Hulk blew up in the same way before even coming into firing range of my weapons. Even though the AI has a tendency to ignore asteroid fields and mines on their route, given the high hull points of the Space Hulk, I think it is doubtful it was caused by that.

Imperator5
(Former) Technical Tester

Postby Imperator5 » 23 September 2016, 15:14

It could not be mines or asteroids, unless the mine damage is bugged too.

I would have said it was a hack but it happens to the opponent too, so it must be a bug. A very nasty one.
http://forum.battlefleetgothic-armada.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=621

Please help me change skirmish to be customisable. Its very important for PVE players.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=515 Mod idea.

andreysgex

Instant Death

Postby andreysgex » 28 May 2018, 21:54

I requested instant Paypal 14 hours ago but money isnt received in my Paypal account yet. Why?

Return to “Technical Support”