Some Graphical Issues

Technical support for the Tau Empire beta.
Sir A Harris

Some Graphical Issues

Postby Sir A Harris » 09 September 2016, 01:14

1 I did not capture was the Fighters/bombers randomly changing direction mid flight

the other 2 I captured

1st is that whenever the kroot spheres activate the thrusters tau engine blasts appear at the bottom of the kroot sphere pushing off always in the south westerly direction

2nd is that damaged modules on Tau ships are invisible
Attachments
20160909014646_1.jpg
20160909014646_1.jpg (482.08 KiB) Viewed 1102 times
20160909013946_1.jpg
20160909013946_1.jpg (538.72 KiB) Viewed 1102 times

Iam Alpharius
Tindalos Team

Re: Some Graphical Issues

Postby Iam Alpharius » 09 September 2016, 09:51

The current Kroot warsphere engine is a place holder the new system look like this
here i forced all engine on in every direction to show you but ingame only one or two engine are on at a time depending on the warsphere direction.
I am not Alpharius.

Sir A Harris

Postby Sir A Harris » 09 September 2016, 09:56

Iam Alpharius wrote:The current Kroot warsphere engine is a place holder the new system look like this
here i forced all engine on in every direction to show you but ingame only one or two engine are on at a time depending on the warsphere direction.

Okay, perfect, but better safe than sorry so was worth the mention, what about the damaged modules turning invisible?

Iam Alpharius
Tindalos Team

Postby Iam Alpharius » 09 September 2016, 10:01

Sir A Harris wrote:
Iam Alpharius wrote:The current Kroot warsphere engine is a place holder the new system look like this

Okay, perfect, but better safe than sorry so was worth the mention, what about the damaged modules turning invisible?

it should be fixed by now destroyed part got the wrong material, an invisible one :p. I am going to double check on this.
I am not Alpharius.

Sir A Harris

Postby Sir A Harris » 09 September 2016, 10:10

Iam Alpharius wrote:
Sir A Harris wrote:

it should be fixed by now destroyed part got the wrong material, an invisible one :p. I am going to double check on this.

Cool as a heads up I took that screenshot a few moments before uploading this thread, another thing I have noticed, are tau shields when recharging supposed to make a tesla coil sort of visual effect?

Iam Alpharius
Tindalos Team

Postby Iam Alpharius » 09 September 2016, 11:19

Sir A Harris wrote:
Iam Alpharius wrote:
Sir A Harris wrote:

Cool as a heads up I took that screenshot a few moments before uploading this thread, another thing I have noticed, are tau shields when recharging supposed to make a tesla coil sort of visual effect?

Hum mind uploading a pic, not sure i understand ?
I am not Alpharius.

Sir A Harris

Postby Sir A Harris » 09 September 2016, 11:31

Sir A Harris wrote:
Iam Alpharius wrote:Cool as a heads up I took that screenshot a few moments before uploading this thread, another thing I have noticed, are tau shields when recharging supposed to make a tesla coil sort of visual effect?

Hum mind uploading a pic, not sure i understand ?

No problem, when it happens again ill screenshot

Avlaen

Postby Avlaen » 09 September 2016, 11:55

also on the naccasar it appears the gun models are invisible (theres still the blue glow of the rail gun where its meant to be)

Sir A Harris

Postby Sir A Harris » 09 September 2016, 12:12

Avlaen wrote:also on the naccasar it appears the gun models are invisible (theres still the blue glow of the rail gun where its meant to be)

For devs benefit
Attachments
20160909130110_1.jpg
20160909130110_1.jpg (484.08 KiB) Viewed 1045 times

Iam Alpharius
Tindalos Team

Postby Iam Alpharius » 09 September 2016, 12:57

Sir A Harris wrote:
Avlaen wrote:also on the naccasar it appears the gun models are invisible (theres still the blue glow of the rail gun where its meant to be)

For devs benefit

Yeah this one is known not a FX problem thought.
I am not Alpharius.

Return to “Technical Support”