WHAT IS THIS

Discuss the Tau fleet. For the Greater Good!
Mungtime

WHAT IS THIS

Postby Mungtime » 30 April 2016, 21:12

A Tau forum when theres still game breaking bugs and glitches??? Fix the damn game first please before adding factions

BrianDavion

Re: WHAT IS THIS

Postby BrianDavion » 30 April 2016, 21:50

Ohh look a "how dare the devs talk about content while the game still have a bug" thread.

Tau are coming in like... augest or september man. plenty of time for patching in between that.

Kadaeux

Postby Kadaeux » 01 May 2016, 05:05

Mungtime wrote:A Tau forum when theres still game breaking bugs and glitches??? Fix the damn game first please before adding factions

Oh yes. HOW DARE the people who manage their web-presence add a Tau sub-forum while the actual developers do their job. They should give us out money back for it! Because how DARE they offend our precious little bitch sensibilities!

In case you mistake the sarcasm for a serious agreement with you. Stop whining like a little bitch. If you think the web developers have anything to do with the bug-team you're just one more of those worthless whiny gits who have about as much understanding of games development as a brick wall.

Alexi_Menser
Community Moderator

Postby Alexi_Menser » 01 May 2016, 06:08

Mungtime wrote:A Tau forum when theres still game breaking bugs and glitches??? Fix the damn game first please before adding factions

Greetings Mungtime,

As you should be able to tell I'm one of the two community moderator's for the Battlefleet Gothic: Armada forums. I like to take my role relatively seriously so along with Netheos and Velociraptom (Both members of Focus, the Publishing Team) I am one of the people who influences the way the forum takes shape.

The recent overhaul in the forum design was something I suggested to Netheos and Velociraptom, and this included adding the Tau Sub-Forum after the information release for people to have speculation threads here rather than in the general forum. (I have no idea if they already had the same idea previously, I just know we implemented it a little after I suggested it.)

The members of Tindalos had no part in the creation of this sub-forum and are still hard at work fixing the errors in the game. I can understand the frustration of the game not fully working, but this forum in no way has caused the technical team any distraction from their work so your concerns aren't justified.

I do hope we see some technical solutions soon. Until then though please feel free to discuss the upcoming Tau faction on this sub-forum.

For The Greater Good!
~Alexi
Wit Beyond Measure Is Man's Greatest Treasure

Harlequin

Postby Harlequin » 17 May 2016, 18:46

I understand your anger about the balance, but creating a Tau subforum is not like they need to work a week for the new Category... :mrgreen:
Spoiler : :
Steam-Name: "Marilyn Manson"

"We bring only death, and leave only carrion. It is a message even a Human can understand."

"Death is my meat; terror my wine."

Return to “Tau Fleet”