Tau need a lot of Changes

Discuss the Tau fleet. For the Greater Good!
Imperator5
(Former) Technical Tester

Re: Tau need a lot of Changes

Postby Imperator5 » 09 October 2016, 18:09

Aquilar wrote:
Beernchips wrote:Eldat with shields? nice idea foreldar players,like that you can regen between runs, no more insta beacon on your hull, no more insta lightning strikes. Quite sure non Eldars players will be happy with that...

IN have their detection and long range guns.
Orks have their lolwut Zapp cannons and infinite range lighting strike
Chaos can still taunt.
SM can keep up with Eldar.
And they all have torpedos.

the only ones getting screwed over is tau because of their lack of counters.

Lol what?

IN sucks at range.
Ork zapp had been nerfed and their LS is not guaranteed like elfdar.
Chaos can taunt... wait wut?
SM can keep up with eldar, but their damage is like crap.
And all their torpedoes except SM boarding is non homing shit.
http://forum.battlefleetgothic-armada.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=621

Please help me change skirmish to be customisable. Its very important for PVE players.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=515 Mod idea.

Ahzek Ahriman

Postby Ahzek Ahriman » 09 October 2016, 22:47

Aquilar wrote:
Beernchips wrote:Eldat with shields? nice idea foreldar players,like that you can regen between runs, no more insta beacon on your hull, no more insta lightning strikes. Quite sure non Eldars players will be happy with that...

Chaos can still taunt.

...man... just... stop posting... before you bury yourself deeper. You're already about on the level of Noctis Labyrinth.
The sentence below is true
Spoiler : :
The sentence above is false

Aquilar

Postby Aquilar » 10 October 2016, 08:51

Ahzek Ahriman wrote:
Aquilar wrote:

Chaos can still taunt.

...man... just... stop posting... before you bury yourself deeper. You're already about on the level of Noctis Labyrinth.

*shrug* who cares? Lets go back to the topic at hand. I probably go list all the changes that need to happen to make elder be less broken and damn the consequences.

Bosie

Postby Bosie » 10 October 2016, 11:56

Aquilar wrote:
Ahzek Ahriman wrote:
Aquilar wrote:
Chaos can still taunt.

*shrug* who cares? Lets go back to the topic at hand. I probably go list all the changes that need to happen to make elder be less broken and damn the consequences.

I'm interested in seeing your changes. Would one or two of them be to remove taunt from Chaos, or nerf the Imperial's impressive long range firepower? If so, you have my support.

Aquilar

Postby Aquilar » 10 October 2016, 13:03

Bosie wrote:I'm interested in seeing your changes. Would one or two of them be to remove taunt from Chaos, or nerf the Imperial's impressive long range firepower? If so, you have my support.

Yeah but none of the changes I would like to see will get through because GW has a noose around the dev teams neck apparently :D

Ahzek Ahriman

Postby Ahzek Ahriman » 10 October 2016, 17:36

Bosie wrote:
Aquilar wrote:
Ahzek Ahriman wrote:

I'm interested in seeing your changes. Would one or two of them be to remove taunt from Chaos, or nerf the Imperial's impressive long range firepower? If so, you have my support.

I'm pretty sure first thing's first, we need to remove that taunt/charge combo from Chaos. It's absolutely ridiculously OP and makes chaos way too powerful at brawling.
Removing that 100% 12k accuracy from Imperial macro batteries is the next important thing to do, we need to stop that mass Gothic spam, it's getting annoying really.
The sentence below is true
Spoiler : :
The sentence above is false

Bosie

Postby Bosie » 10 October 2016, 17:36

Ahzek Ahriman wrote:
Bosie wrote:
Aquilar wrote:

I'm pretty sure first thing's first, we need to remove that taunt/charge combo from Chaos. It's absolutely ridiculously OP and makes chaos way too powerful at brawling.
Removing that 100% 12k accuracy from Imperial macro batteries is the next important thing to do, we need to stop that mass Gothic spam.

Not sure about the charge, but I have to add my support to the Gothic Cruiser. Yeah we know the game is named after it, but does it have to be sooo OP?

Imperator5
(Former) Technical Tester

Postby Imperator5 » 10 October 2016, 20:32

Ahzek Ahriman wrote:
Bosie wrote:
Aquilar wrote:

Removing that 100% 12k accuracy from Imperial macro batteries is the next important thing to do, we need to stop that mass Gothic spam, it's getting annoying really.

I think sarcasm is lost on him folks.
http://forum.battlefleetgothic-armada.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=621

Please help me change skirmish to be customisable. Its very important for PVE players.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=515 Mod idea.

Aquilar

Postby Aquilar » 11 October 2016, 01:35

Imperator5 wrote:I think sarcasm is lost on him folks.

I knew it was sarcasm, but this being the internet it's hard to tell if people are being serious or being sarcastic. I'm sorry if I'm a bit tone deaf to humour.

Aquilar

Postby Aquilar » 14 October 2016, 14:31

sooo baack on topic

So the dhow upgrade can be removed and the wardens get some health.

Return to “Tau Fleet”