Do space marines suck?

Discuss the Space Marine fleet. There is only the Emperor, and he is our shield and protector.
Imperator5
(Former) Technical Tester

Re: Do space marines suck?

Postby Imperator5 » 26 June 2016, 11:27

Scorch715 wrote:
Auzor wrote:Thanks for the replies,
Overall: I also don't bother with thunderhawk bombers tbh; a light strike cruiser has 1 hanger, a "normal" one 2.. woopiedoo..
I would say the Mk1 and Mk3 light cruisers are best; short range torp delivery, or bombardment crits.
The lance one.. doesn't seem worth it..

Will have to check on how to counter carrier fleets better then.. groups of bombers just seem to wreck HP..
Hopefully the BB can help.

The Mk1 Battle Barge is beastly. Think of it like a Retribution, but better in pretty much every way. Higher broadside dps, better armour, launch bays (admittedly with no defensive fighters, but still), better troop values and boarding actions. The only place its not equal or better is points, but fit it out as a tank and it will probably never die

It is also less good at long ranged fights, but well neither ship performs really well there. Give it Master of the Forge or Chapter master.
http://forum.battlefleetgothic-armada.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=621

Please help me change skirmish to be customisable. Its very important for PVE players.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=515 Mod idea.

Return to “Adeptus Astartes”