Eldar rant, Dev should play his own game as eldar vs good Players! And then come here to cry.

Share your superior strategies. For kaela mensha khaine!
Beernchips

Re: Eldar rant, Dev should play his own game as eldar vs good Players! And then come here to cry.

Postby Beernchips » 20 May 2016, 20:33

Im playing a lot Eldar pulsars without range upgrade even like that vaul s manoeuvre make the pulsar rushes really safe because you know you will have the flip available everytime the pulsar is up.

Vauls manoeuvre CD should be increased to 45 -50 seconds
In addition, Starcannons should have a damage buff something like :
- When you can use them on the same target to reward the sustain damages, perhaps something like 1% increase damages for every successive volley on same target (perhaps trough a specific upgrade)
- Or a more easy raw damage increase
Even without pulsar range, pulsars are vastly superior to starcannons it is not even a close match.
1 pulsar deals 180 lance DPM (so perfect accuracy and 25 armor)
1 Starcannon deals 90 macro DPM (eldar accuracy is quite good but armor is full)
1 Pulsar is as effective as 4+ starcannons DPM wise
Repent, for tomorrow you die

oldman

Re: Eldar rant, Dev should play his own game as eldar vs good Players! And then come here to cry.

Postby oldman » 08 June 2016, 11:34

Facejack wrote:You must be joking.

Pulsar = delete ships outside of detection range at will.
Holofield = die if you get within detection range

How is this not totally broken? It's, at the very least, not fun to face.
How could they push a patch without addressing it!?!?!

Eldar is NOT hard to play. My fleet is maxed out, and with basic skills I can avoid detection and ruin an opposing fleet with half the points or less. I routinely load in with half a fleet now to reap more renown and challenge myself. If that's not OP...

This will hurt the community badly.

Eldar is hard to play.. up to admiral level 5. After that they are very very easy. At level 8 they become simply game breaking.

Return to “Eldar Corsairs”