THE BEST WAY TO FIX PULSARS.

Share your superior strategies. For kaela mensha khaine!
MaxRim

THE BEST WAY TO FIX PULSARS.

Postby MaxRim » 04 May 2016, 06:11

Simply lower the range.

You could look at the damage after the range is lowered, i personally think it should be under 5000, Why? Because eldar will be in detection range, just think about it, that will actually make things VERY interesting! They retain their hit and run tactics but it becomes more risky, the opponant actually has a way to fight back.

Solitaire_7

Re: THE BEST WAY TO FIX PULSARS.

Postby Solitaire_7 » 04 May 2016, 08:09

Oh dear how little you know of the great enemy..... Taunt has a range of 7500 as do Traktor Kannons. Shokk attacks can reach you up to 25000 away and since the last patch Nova Kannon spam will take you down from the same range ( they are actually quite accurate now). You risk all just showing up !

Please no more threads like this we should be using this section of the forum to plot and dream !
"Let your enemies fear, for a Harlequin of the Laughing God dances at your side."

Black Library Approved : viewtopic.php?f=17&t=621

Crown Prince Solitaire
Beta tester crash dummy

MaxRim

Postby MaxRim » 04 May 2016, 12:21

What the hell are you on about? You realise that nova cannons ALWAYS had that radius? its just the red circle was smaller and misleading. One pulsar activation = the same damage as about 5 nova cannons PLUS 5 shokk attacks. Please stop acting like there is no problem with eldar when there IS!

angelshard

Postby angelshard » 04 May 2016, 13:06

Or you could start using detection and taunt, with the removal of the range upgrade next patch eldar will already be forced into a range of 6000, that's quite close.

Also pulsars don't do even close to the damage you're suggesting. Nor can a pulsar one shot many other ship.

Solitaire_7

Postby Solitaire_7 » 04 May 2016, 20:00

MaxRim wrote:What the hell are you on about? You realise that nova cannons ALWAYS had that radius? its just the red circle was smaller and misleading. One pulsar activation = the same damage as about 5 nova cannons PLUS 5 shokk attacks. Please stop acting like there is no problem with eldar when there IS!

Sorry I'm tired of all the trolling of the weakest endgame fleet atm. TBH Orks and I.N are the strongest atm and that is a fact the more skilled players are fully aware of.

Go troll on some other fleets thread..............
"Let your enemies fear, for a Harlequin of the Laughing God dances at your side."

Black Library Approved : viewtopic.php?f=17&t=621

Crown Prince Solitaire
Beta tester crash dummy

Tanall

Postby Tanall » 04 May 2016, 20:03

angelshard wrote:Or you could start using detection and taunt, with the removal of the range upgrade next patch eldar will already be forced into a range of 6000, that's quite close.

Also pulsars don't do even close to the damage you're suggesting. Nor can a pulsar one shot many other ship.

That only works if Eldar dont switch to upgraded star cannons and carriers. Supposedly the pulsar nerf will be accompanied with a star cannon buff.

Orkan

Postby Orkan » 04 May 2016, 20:20

They really shouldn't lower pulsar damage. If they are going to adjust them they should increase cooldown to say 40 secs to force longer time between attack runs.

MaxRim

Postby MaxRim » 05 May 2016, 08:18

Solitaire_7 wrote:
MaxRim wrote:What the hell are you on about? You realise that nova cannons ALWAYS had that radius? its just the red circle was smaller and misleading. One pulsar activation = the same damage as about 5 nova cannons PLUS 5 shokk attacks. Please stop acting like there is no problem with eldar when there IS!

Sorry I'm tired of all the trolling of the weakest endgame fleet atm. TBH Orks and I.N are the strongest atm and that is a fact the more skilled players are fully aware of.

Go troll on some other fleets thread..............

dude you are clearly an eldar fan boy lol. EVERYONE knows eldar has problems being OP and that's why they are being NERFED next patch - Just wanted to add, please don't reply here again, it is SO clear you just really want eldar to be the most OP thing in online and on the TT, your avatar, quotes and everything about you suggests so. I'm posting for the sake of making a good game and a good game requires balance, I'm not looking for people that love one single race more then every other in the world to post blind replies about how their race should always be superior and even when they are superior they are still "underpowered" in the eyes of a fan boy like yourself :)

Orkan wrote:They really shouldn't lower pulsar damage. If they are going to adjust them they should increase cooldown to say 40 secs to force longer time between attack runs.

that is not smart, all that will do is make eldar wait down the timer even more, it's not like you're going to catch them or see them during that extra cooldown, it's literally pointless and will make things even worse, think before you suggest :) Thanks!

Sagranda

Postby Sagranda » 05 May 2016, 09:06

1. using capslock is considered rude, so it barely helps to bring a point across. It's the other way around

2. lowering the range to below 5k. Oh yeah, my Orkz would love to have the Eldar ships so close. Yummy.
Death sentence against every competent player, regardless of the faction.

3. Which intelligent being would develop a "low range" weapon for fragile ships? Would be a huge design flaw and god damn stupid to do so, especially when there are enough abilities to keep them there.

Orkan wrote:They really shouldn't lower pulsar damage. If they are going to adjust them they should increase cooldown to say 40 secs to force longer time between attack runs.

even more hit and wait
/yawn
I play Orkz to collect all those salty Imperial tears
#FeelsWaaaghBoss

aprg

Postby aprg » 07 May 2016, 01:56

Solitaire_7 wrote:Sorry I'm tired of all the trolling of the weakest endgame fleet atm. TBH Orks and I.N are the strongest atm and that is a fact the more skilled players are fully aware of.

wat

I've played both Imps and Eldar; Eldar are way stronger in the endgame. The Voidstalker makes up for the weak Eldar cruisers.

Imps can give Eldar a good fight with Nova Cannons, but Orks will struggle to catch that Voidstalker firing at 12K even with MWJ/Taunt. (I mean, who wouldn't take MWJ and Vaul on their Voidstalker?)

The disparity is even more obvious when you play 2v2 and two Eldar players team up to bring their Voidstalkers. It's so one-sided it's funny.

Return to “Eldar Corsairs”