Immediate removal of Eldar as a PVP faction

Share your superior strategies. For kaela mensha khaine!
Taurusbully
Posts: 13
Joined: 24 June 2016, 17:24
Contact:

Re: Immediate removal of Eldar as a PVP faction

Postby Taurusbully » 29 June 2016, 13:38

The problem is noobs that just a+ moves their ships and complaining about losing to a 100 apm Eldar hitting from everywhere.

Btw , you can nullify the dmg from all pulsars with that Shield Skill. Have a bait with that skill to nullify the first atack from a Void Stalker. Have the same ship use a micro warj jump and assault board the void stalker. profit.

Rolepgeek
Posts: 89
Joined: 14 May 2016, 19:10
Contact:

Re: Immediate removal of Eldar as a PVP faction

Postby Rolepgeek » 30 June 2016, 04:18

How many times can they use Pulsars while you're on cooldown?

Boarding requires getting very close, and MWJ has a min distance that you can be from the enemy ship, not to mention they'd need to be within 5000 units for you to teleport beside them, rather than directly in front of them, where a Vaul's Blessing allows them to Haul Assing.

TheGoldenChicken
Posts: 45
Joined: 12 April 2016, 20:04
Contact:

Re: Immediate removal of Eldar as a PVP faction

Postby TheGoldenChicken » 30 June 2016, 09:07

Taurusbully wrote:The problem is noobs that just a+ moves their ships and complaining about losing to a 100 apm Eldar hitting from everywhere.

Btw , you can nullify the dmg from all pulsars with that Shield Skill. Have a bait with that skill to nullify the first atack from a Void Stalker. Have the same ship use a micro warj jump and assault board the void stalker. profit.


Not to mention that they probably have biel-tan and maxed out bladesworn for a grand total of 72 troop value, the odds aren't exactly in your favour.

Noocar
Posts: 3
Joined: 23 June 2016, 01:12
Contact:

Re: Immediate removal of Eldar as a PVP faction

Postby Noocar » 30 June 2016, 18:56

Rolepgeek wrote:How many times can they use Pulsars while you're on cooldown?.


Not that much if you force them to flee and considering you cannot use pulsars everytime they are ready. What is the cooldown on that skill ? 180 ? If a pulsar run takes let's say 30 seconds it is 6 attacks minus 2 "disabled" by the skill. Now add the fact you are not stupid and hide your damaged ship behind another one. What do you have now is 2-3-4 attacks during which you move and counter attack. The pulsar activation time is 6 seconds. Each time the eldar ships will be in range for that time plus the time they need to go away and the time they need to get in position starting another run. And when I say in range I mean less than 6k when attacking.

Rolepgeek wrote:Boarding requires getting very close, and MWJ has a min distance that you can be from the enemy ship, not to mention they'd need to be within 5000 units for you to teleport beside them, rather than directly in front of them, where a Vaul's Blessing allows them to Haul Assing.

So basically what you are saying is that it is impossible to counter them. When being in less than 6k range for pulsar attacks you have plenty of opportunities to attack and MWJ or lightning strike/boarding. Also think about your bombers.
Vaul's turn ? Well you just avoid another pulsar run and the eldar just wasted it to avoid being rammed. And while he was trying to escape he was in range for you to shoot.
I would also be glad to see what are your figures regarding the amount of biel-tan favoured with full troops upgrade compared to other builds.

User avatar
Cryhavok
Posts: 292
Joined: 03 June 2016, 16:02
Contact:

Re: Immediate removal of Eldar as a PVP faction

Postby Cryhavok » 30 June 2016, 18:59

Rolepgeek wrote:How many times can they use Pulsars while you're on cooldown?


I see your question and raise you:

How many times can you shoot at the eldar ships while their pulsars are on cooldown?
Do you hear the voices too?!?

User avatar
Maxajax
Posts: 25
Joined: 06 July 2016, 16:08
Contact:

Re: Immediate removal of Eldar as a PVP faction

Postby Maxajax » 09 July 2016, 13:56

The idea of the Eldar being removed from PVP in a WH40k game based on a tabletop game in which they did indeed play a part is preposterous.

Have you people not tried simply playing Eldar yourselves so that you can learn how to counter it? Nova Cannons? Bombers? Slaanesh's 30 second skill shutdown? Zzap guns with the right upgrade? If the testers think they need another nerf, the devs will hear about it. Meanwhile you Mon'keigh just gotta get gud.


Return to “Eldar Corsairs”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest