Lets us talk about the new Ork balance changes and you

Wot is da best way to blow up gitz? DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA!
Crnyo

Re: Lets us talk about the new Ork balance changes and you

Postby Crnyo » 13 June 2016, 14:59

I just rekt Orks with Chaos AP brawling fleet.

Just came here to check whats going on.
Weirdboyz iz the new WAAAGH

Bludfist

Postby Bludfist » 13 June 2016, 18:34

Crnyo wrote:I just rekt Orks with Chaos AP brawling fleet.

Just came here to check whats going on.

Becuase of the improperly handled way that the devs removed the AP upgrade, removing it for Orks which yes it was the right thing to do but leaving it on IN and Chaos, orks a faction ment to be brawlers are now the 3rd best brawlers in the game

Orks arnt even as tanky before since everything and their mother is criting and starting fires and stuff now

I swear to god

If SM have ap upgrade......
Chaos walking into Aldorf be like
Spoiler : :

Kashtano

Postby Kashtano » 14 June 2016, 09:04

A question: What is the exact firing arc of the Zzaps now? When Orks came out, it was 90° prow, being changed to 270° after some time in beta. Now after the patch the tooltip says 90° again but I'm quite sure that I saw my Zzaps still firing at broadside targets.

Spartan-089

Postby Spartan-089 » 14 June 2016, 10:10

Kashtano wrote:A question: What is the exact firing arc of the Zzaps now? When Orks came out, it was 90° prow, being changed to 270° after some time in beta. Now after the patch the tooltip says 90° again but I'm quite sure that I saw my Zzaps still firing at broadside targets.

Prow Zzaps have always been 90 degree arc. Zzap turrets have a 270 arc but can only be equipped on the Deth Dealla Battleship (max of 2 plus 1 prow zzap).
Kommando Blitza is da most kunning and savage ork there iz.

Orkz iz okay

MYNAME?

Postby MYNAME? » 14 June 2016, 10:27

Cryhavok wrote:With the improved orky emergency repairs, I am less concerned about the fire and hull breach criticals. With temporary crits getting repaired there will be more other things to get from the crit tables. As far as melta torpedoes go, I am wondering if emergency repairs will heal all your crit damage or just one.

Heals all which is stupid Imo

Kashtano

Postby Kashtano » 14 June 2016, 12:05

Spartan-089 wrote:
Kashtano wrote:A question: What is the exact firing arc of the Zzaps now? When Orks came out, it was 90° prow, being changed to 270° after some time in beta. Now after the patch the tooltip says 90° again but I'm quite sure that I saw my Zzaps still firing at broadside targets.

Prow Zzaps have always been 90 degree arc. Zzap turrets have a 270 arc but can only be equipped on the Deth Dealla Battleship (max of 2 plus 1 prow zzap).

This is what I thought, but now I saw that Battlecruisers also can have Zzap turrets, so I might have fallen to a cruiser hull firing Zzaps from a broadside.

tabbehim

Postby tabbehim » 14 June 2016, 18:04

@Kashtano
Ork battle cruiser have a 270° turret. (and a prow in addition)

broadside Zzap don't exist

For the main topic.

the ork nerf transform into Something that is not ork.
I don't lose with imps against "ancient" ork fleet, because they need a favor to be powerfull in ramming, imps torpedo cruiser and battlecruiser need just an improvement
the AP for the main ork weapon is so fun, with ship in brace for impact mods and the full ahead action, they haven't the time to scratch the paint ^^

As ork, I win with a crappy technic,torpedo spam + fighter + some other trick and stay at my starting place. It's a stupid technic, and I use it succesfully against player who think that ork is still an offensive faction ^^

the more stupid thing of this nerf was the remove of the mork scan....Eldar can kill an ork unequipped with rocket grot or grot on a stone abilities.
Fun first :lol:

Ptirodaktill

Postby Ptirodaktill » 22 June 2016, 19:10

Be4 "balance" patch ive used to wreck whole imperial fleet in data recowery as defender. Now its the opposite. :D
BTW 7 Zaap + nova spam wreck any eldar.
Orks vs chaos is beyond broken.

Someuntrustworthygit

Postby Someuntrustworthygit » 28 June 2016, 19:49

actually mate, the gunz fire 8 shots, so getting more dakka increases the shots to 24 shots for two broadsides, which means that a single lotsa gunz has 4 dps, just clearing up the misconceptions, also, do "servitors and faction equivalents" increase your weapons rate of fire?

Return to “Ork Pirate Fleets”