Goffs favor idea

Wot is da best way to blow up gitz? DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA!
Jerjare

Re: Goffs favor idea

Postby Jerjare » 18 October 2016, 05:15

Ashardalon wrote:my main fleet is goff orks and its perfectly competitive
not everything needs to be a gimmick

It is inferior to pretty much every other favor. Evil Sunz is by far the best, you get to boost more and the tractor beam is incredibly versatile. Bad Moonz is useful for zappa boats or carriers. Blood Axes is great to spam on your 4 Bashas because it gives you 4 Nova Cannons and with Belt Armor you can absorb one fail roll.

Hell, even the 'urty oomie Astartes/Khorne favor is better than Goffs favor.

Ashardalon

Postby Ashardalon » 18 October 2016, 12:02

what is the point of boosting more when once you hit something it hurts you as much as the enemy, and traktor is neat and i have it on my BC's i never use but its really not that versatile, most people split their fleet vs orks anyway
bad moons is max 2temp crits i dont see why a ork carrier would need that nor does it give much benefit to a zapp build but my battleship has it for the extra upgrade
and fuck nova spam and fuck you for suggesting i use it
and while astartes can be combined with assassins to be seriously deadly, the khorne favor comes nowhere close to the power of goff

Sagranda

Postby Sagranda » 18 October 2016, 16:52

Jerjare wrote:It is inferior to pretty much every other favor. Evil Sunz is by far the best, you get to boost more and the tractor beam is incredibly versatile. Bad Moonz is useful for zappa boats or carriers. Blood Axes is great to spam on your 4 Bashas because it gives you 4 Nova Cannons and with Belt Armor you can absorb one fail roll.

Goffs itself is not inferior to the others.
The issue with Goff is that the situation where Goffs really shines is just not a good option for Orks anymore until they buff their CQC prowess again.

Hell, even the 'urty oomie Astartes/Khorne favor is better than Goffs favor.

Different uses and no.

Ashardalon wrote:what is the point of boosting more when once you hit something it hurts you as much as the enemy, and traktor is neat and i have it on my BC's i never use but its really not that versatile, most people split their fleet vs orks anyway

Trakktors don't care if the enemy fleet is split up or not, since it has a lot of uses even then.

bad moons is max 2temp crits i dont see why a ork carrier would need that nor does it give much benefit to a zapp build but my battleship has it for the extra upgrade

Here I agree

and fuck nova spam and fuck you for suggesting i use it

Now that's some objective assessment right there
I play Orkz to collect all those salty Imperial tears
#FeelsWaaaghBoss

Return to “Ork Pirate Fleets”