Tzeench does not want you to be sneaky...

Share your heretic strategies. Death to the false Emperor!
SpookyBrenda

Re: Tzeench does not want you to be sneaky...

Postby SpookyBrenda » 16 March 2016, 16:07

Eio wrote:Can you hide transport ship in that cloud ? Because your transport ship are automatically revealed to the opponent ...

Yes.

Cyk0

Postby Cyk0 » 16 March 2016, 16:13

Eio wrote:Can you hide transport ship in that cloud ? Because your transport ship are automatically revealed to the opponent ...
Yup but you can just use silent running with transports if you wan't to hide them to... so thats not really a new thig, don't get me wrong the cloud has uses some of them borderline broken (The biggest of them is in matches without NC when can kite from clouds while pummeling your opponent) Its just funny that it actually removes you ability to do a regular silent run (something quite important to be sneaky)

SpookyBrenda

Postby SpookyBrenda » 16 March 2016, 16:42

Cyk0 wrote:
Yup but you can just use silent running with transports if you wan't to hide them to... so thats not really a new thig, don't get me wrong the cloud has uses some of them borderline broken (The biggest of them is in matches without NC when can kite from clouds while pummeling your opponent) Its just funny that it actually removes you ability to do a regular silent run (something quite important to be sneaky)

Having an AoE nebula AND the ability to silent run? You would literally be permanently stealth and not need to care about probes at all, and you wouldn't use cloud as much, and you could also use that ability to stay stealth for twice as long when using silent running.

No. Just no.

Demoulius

Postby Demoulius » 16 March 2016, 16:47

SpookyBrenda wrote:
Cyk0 wrote:

Having an AoE nebula AND the ability to silent run? You would literally be permanently stealth and not need to care about probes at all, and you wouldn't use cloud as much, and you could also use that ability to stay stealth for twice as long when using silent running.

No. Just no.

+1

Cyk0

Postby Cyk0 » 16 March 2016, 16:54

I totally agree it would be to good and I never requested such a thing the cloud I good but in combat rather than for sneaking, id much rater get rid of the cloud for something that is more useful for deception and less usefull for combat.

But the point of the post was not to sugest changes rarher to poke fun at the fact that tzeenzh thinks its sneaky to creep around in a big fluffy pink cloud hoping to not be seen.

SpookyBrenda

Postby SpookyBrenda » 16 March 2016, 17:15

Cyk0 wrote:I totally agree it would be to good and I never requested such a thing the cloud I good but in combat rather than for sneaking, id much rater get rid of the cloud for something that is more useful for deception and less usefull for combat.

But the point of the post was not to sugest changes rarher to poke fun at the fact that tzeenzh thinks its sneaky to creep around in a big fluffy pink cloud hoping to not be seen.

Sorry, the wording of your post made it seem like you wanted Silent Running and the Tzeench abilities to both be available. :)

Tzeench gives you the ability to put your entire fleet into stealth, and still have the remaining ships available to use all their special orders (reload, brace, etc). There has to be some kind of tradeoff.

The point of the cloud is not meant for you to be sneaky. It is meant to give you the ability to disengage from the enemy with the majority of your fleet whilst still retaining a good tactical advantage, whilst you still have them spotted and are able to target them but they cannot target you. It is not for flying around the map being completely unseen.

Return to “Chaos Warfleet”