Brawling Cruiser: Carnage VS Slaughter

Share your heretic strategies. Death to the false Emperor!
RedDevilCG

Re: Brawling Cruiser: Carnage VS Slaughter

Postby RedDevilCG » 24 May 2016, 18:18

Ah, I kind of see what you're saying. I always thought the Slaughter was better upgrade wise for weapons since all you needed was to give it AP ammo (the lances are already AP), and your pretty much done for weapon upgrades.

MYNAME?

Postby MYNAME? » 26 May 2016, 17:46

RedDevilCG wrote:Ah, I kind of see what you're saying. I always thought the Slaughter was better upgrade wise for weapons since all you needed was to give it AP ammo (the lances are already AP), and your pretty much done for weapon upgrades.

If i were you id get used to not using AP ammo anymore lol. Major nurf or removal incoming.

MYNAME?

Postby MYNAME? » 26 May 2016, 17:51

RedDevilCG wrote:Why is the Carnage better upgrade wise?

Carnage is better at 9 k than the slaughter upgrade wise. where in most cases your slaughter sticks around 3-6 k.

RedDevilCG

Postby RedDevilCG » 26 May 2016, 18:03

MYNAME? wrote:
RedDevilCG wrote:Ah, I kind of see what you're saying. I always thought the Slaughter was better upgrade wise for weapons since all you needed was to give it AP ammo (the lances are already AP), and your pretty much done for weapon upgrades.

If i were you id get used to not using AP ammo anymore lol. Major nurf or removal incoming.

I'm actually looking forward to it.

MYNAME?

Postby MYNAME? » 26 May 2016, 21:04

RedDevilCG wrote:
MYNAME? wrote:

I'm actually looking forward to it.

Me too it will help alot with balance.

RedDevilCG

Postby RedDevilCG » 10 June 2016, 21:17

Well AP is still the same.

Kashtano

Postby Kashtano » 11 June 2016, 08:06

It was said in the roadmap that there will be a major chaos rebalancing, like the one orks and eldar just got and I'm sure we will see it before Space Marines come out. The SM rely on their armour and chaos already has a counter with their lance boats. Perhaps the eldar still have it to encourage them to fight below 3k ;)

Scorch715

Postby Scorch715 » 11 June 2016, 09:48

Kashtano wrote:It was said in the roadmap that there will be a major chaos rebalancing, like the one orks and eldar just got and I'm sure we will see it before Space Marines come out. The SM rely on their armour and chaos already has a counter with their lance boats. Perhaps the eldar still have it to encourage them to fight below 3k ;)

Given that space marines are due 21st June, I doubt we'll see that Chaos rebalance before the release. Its most likely going to be a case of the marines releasing and spending some time being brutalised by AP, or the changes will be included in the release

Ahzek Ahriman

Postby Ahzek Ahriman » 13 June 2016, 15:46

Scorch715 wrote:
Kashtano wrote:It was said in the roadmap that there will be a major chaos rebalancing, like the one orks and eldar just got and I'm sure we will see it before Space Marines come out. The SM rely on their armour and chaos already has a counter with their lance boats. Perhaps the eldar still have it to encourage them to fight below 3k ;)

Given that space marines are due 21st June, I doubt we'll see that Chaos rebalance before the release. Its most likely going to be a case of the marines releasing and spending some time being brutalised by AP, or the changes will be included in the release

AP works at melee range, and it's where Marines shine offensively too.
Personally I hope they release another update together with all SM content, as for chaos rebalance: I'm looking forward to see that.
As long as they buff SM/MoK favour lightnings.
Though a new major update less than two weeks after previous one seems kind of unlikely.
The sentence below is true
Spoiler : :
The sentence above is false

Return to “Chaos Warfleet”