Overlord or Mars?

Share your glorious tactics. Glory to the Emperor!
Halstead

Re: Overlord or Mars?

Postby Halstead » 11 June 2016, 15:39

MYNAME? wrote:
Bludfist wrote:I dont believe in brawling fleets anymore simply because you need a fleet to fight every threat and brawling fleets are weak vs Orks, Thats why i belive that plasma macros are all around the best tools to have with targeting matrix which lets you have 50% acc at 9k, which is out of trakktor range and can be pushed to 15k where with lock on, you can trade hits with chaos.

I keep an emperor and dictator for my carrier needs but everything else is overlords and tyrants

Brawling would be fun if it wouldnt end up in a ram fest.

Tried Chaos 6-9k Brawler fleet. It was very fun to play against imperials but found that chaos brawlers get hard countered by Taunt spam... because the second you cant maneuver you are fucked....
And now that Taunt is gone, have you tried it again?

Bludfist

Postby Bludfist » 11 June 2016, 15:45

Halstead wrote:And now that Taunt is gone, have you tried it again?

cause of the removal of taunt and the fact that IN and chaos still have ap rounds, they can more than well brawl now, MoN nurgle slaughters are still alright now that void locust dosnt stack, but i am seeing a meta shift of the late recently of more and more MoS chaos fleets
Chaos walking into Aldorf be like
Spoiler : :

Halstead

Postby Halstead » 11 June 2016, 18:35

Bludfist wrote:
Halstead wrote:And now that Taunt is gone, have you tried it again?

cause of the removal of taunt and the fact that IN and chaos still have ap rounds, they can more than well brawl now, MoN nurgle slaughters are still alright now that void locust dosnt stack, but i am seeing a meta shift of the late recently of more and more MoS chaos fleets
Well, when the SM faction launch the favour's Siren Call would be useless against it (yes the other benefit would still work).

Return to “Imperial Navy”