The imperial Adeptus Mechanicus Looks Stupid

Share your glorious tactics. Glory to the Emperor!
Lenin1920

The imperial Adeptus Mechanicus Looks Stupid

Postby Lenin1920 » 07 August 2016, 13:20

Allright guys i dont know about you but personally i rely dont like bringing the Adeptus Mechanicus(AD) upgrade for my ships. the bobble head of the main deck is plain goofy looking. Thies below are pictures of GW released AD ships that i think would make the upgrade alot better aesthetically. post or bump if u agree
Attachments
AdeptusMechanicusLightCruiser.jpg
AdeptusMechanicusLightCruiser.jpg (32.59 KiB) Viewed 1658 times
Adeptus_Mechanicus_Explorator.jpg
Adeptus_Mechanicus_Explorator.jpg (21.47 KiB) Viewed 1658 times
img47950c218fb34.jpg
img47950c218fb34.jpg (49.86 KiB) Viewed 1658 times

Mr Morden

Re: The imperial Adeptus Mechanicus Looks Stupid

Postby Mr Morden » 07 August 2016, 13:47

I am not a fan of the AM ships - for me they were a disapointment.
Imperial - Lady Lukara (8), Chaos - Abraxus (8), Eldar - Flower of Carnage (2) , Orks - Big Bazza (6), Wolve - Floki (6) :mrgreen:

GreySeer
(Former) Technical Tester

Postby GreySeer » 07 August 2016, 13:57

Yeah, but those are ark ships of the adeptus mechanicus fleet, not the ships of the imperial navy. AM maintains its own powerful fleet and they are using different ships design. AM have its own, separate fleet in TT. AM don't use battle cruisers for some stupid reason and all their cruisers have additional lance turret.
Praise the Machine God
Bless His construct-creations
And death to those who are not part of His grand design

Mr Morden

Postby Mr Morden » 07 August 2016, 14:34

I think the favour imagery in this game is better tbh than the TT Am ships.
Imperial - Lady Lukara (8), Chaos - Abraxus (8), Eldar - Flower of Carnage (2) , Orks - Big Bazza (6), Wolve - Floki (6) :mrgreen:

NickEcho

Postby NickEcho » 07 August 2016, 20:08

Personally, I hate the red and green color scheme some much, I can't wait for the promised feature of being able to choose colors for your ships(HURRY UP TINDALOS).

MYNAME?

Postby MYNAME? » 08 August 2016, 09:57

NickEcho wrote:Personally, I hate the red and green color scheme some much, I can't wait for the promised feature of being able to choose colors for your ships(HURRY UP TINDALOS).

Prepare to be dissapointed though. Its very likely they wont let you color over marks

Imperator5
(Former) Technical Tester

Postby Imperator5 » 08 August 2016, 10:52

GreySeer wrote:Yeah, but those are ark ships of the adeptus mechanicus fleet, not the ships of the imperial navy. AM maintains its own powerful fleet and they are using different ships design. AM have its own, separate fleet in TT. AM don't use battle cruisers for some stupid reason and all their cruisers have additional lance turret.

This, the AM favour just makes your ship an IN ship with AM stuff on it.

These tt ships are pure purpose built AM ships, and are quite better in quality than anything the navy can get their dirty duelling gloves on.
http://forum.battlefleetgothic-armada.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=621

Please help me change skirmish to be customisable. Its very important for PVE players.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=515 Mod idea.

CALiGeR190
Community Moderator

Postby CALiGeR190 » 08 August 2016, 20:01

Lenin1920 wrote:Allright guys i dont know about you but personally i rely dont like bringing the Adeptus Mechanicus(AD) upgrade for my ships. the bobble head of the main deck is plain goofy looking. Thies below are pictures of GW released AD ships that i think would make the upgrade alot better aesthetically. post or bump if u agree

You kidding? Its the best looking favour IMO.
The green highlights on the rust-red background work really well aesthetically.
Much better than the banana yellow with blue highlights of the SM, and marginally better than the Inquisitorial and Imperial Navy favour aesthetics (both of which I also really like).
Where's your Federation now?
-Imperial Navy

Alpha Tester - Getting the game on its feet
Technical Tester - We had to get the balance right somehow
Community Moderator - Purging spammers and maintaining the realm
BFG Wiki Founding Member

NickEcho

Postby NickEcho » 09 August 2016, 10:59

MYNAME? wrote:
NickEcho wrote:Personally, I hate the red and green color scheme some much, I can't wait for the promised feature of being able to choose colors for your ships(HURRY UP TINDALOS).

Prepare to be dissapointed though. Its very likely they wont let you color over marks

Why not? The giant cog skull will still be there, signifying that its still an adeptus mechanicus vessel. Except it will lose its repulsive red-green color scheme.

MYNAME?

Postby MYNAME? » 10 August 2016, 05:00

NickEcho wrote:
MYNAME? wrote:

Why not? The giant cog skull will still be there, signifying that its still an adeptus mechanicus vessel. Except it will lose its repulsive red-green color scheme.

Honostly you have to zoom in to even notice alot of the ships details when it comes to imperial ships (the color is the only real give away. The only ships that can really get by with coloring are chaos ships because they make it blatantly obvious which god they favor.

Ork ships will be a real pain in the ass to discern from one another as well.

With the imperial ships you dont have that. You just have that one cog skull, mini skeleton and Inquisition symbol. All for fleet painter. Just expect some BS.

Return to “Imperial Navy”