Disruptor bomb skill not showing up on Eldar

Report your bugs and crashes here.
Deyric

Disruptor bomb skill not showing up on Eldar

Postby Deyric » 28 April 2016, 03:08

Been starting solo game, and each time when I try to put the Disruptor Bomb skill on the Auroras, it shows up in the dock, but when I get to mission ship selection, the icon is a white box, and in the mission the skill is not available.
What is your Duty? To serve Emperor’s Will.
What is Emperor’s Will? That we fight and die.
What is Death? It is our duty.
What is your Duty? …

Badgutz

Re: Disruptor bomb skill not showing up on Eldar

Postby Badgutz » 29 April 2016, 14:45

Deyric wrote:Been starting solo game, and each time when I try to put the Disruptor Bomb skill on the Auroras, it shows up in the dock, but when I get to mission ship selection, the icon is a white box, and in the mission the skill is not available.

Getting the same problem I switched out auger probes for a bomb on two of my Auroras and they are not showing once in the muliplayer game. The skills are flagged as bought and it took the renown points required just didnt apply the bomb to the ships and now I can't use the skill slot both ships are bugged :| .

"In Space no one can ear ya Dakka Dakka Dakka"

WARBOSS BadGutz
Da Boyz Support :arrow: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=621
Beta test snotling

randuir

Postby randuir » 29 April 2016, 15:08

Stupid suggestion maybe, but have you tried the hotkey the bomb should have been bound to? I know this is only a workaround, but it might fix the issue till it is patched out.

Badgutz

Postby Badgutz » 29 April 2016, 15:25

randuir wrote:Stupid suggestion maybe, but have you tried the hotkey the bomb should have been bound to? I know this is only a workaround, but it might fix the issue till it is patched out.

Okay tried your idea but sadly no the hotkey for that slot is not working as the skill is absent from the bind and I tried all of them to be double sure.

Also found that I can reproduce this bug with ease in the single skirmish mode as well as the multiplayer where I first encountered it. This is major breakage as two of my ships are now not optimal and I am not the most experienced and need all the skills my ships can give me working ! Won't be playing Eldar again till they fix this sigh. Thank you btw for the idea randuir it was worth a shot.
"In Space no one can ear ya Dakka Dakka Dakka"

WARBOSS BadGutz
Da Boyz Support :arrow: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=621
Beta test snotling

Deyric

Postby Deyric » 01 May 2016, 01:08

randuir wrote:Stupid suggestion maybe, but have you tried the hotkey the bomb should have been bound to? I know this is only a workaround, but it might fix the issue till it is patched out.

yeah no working.

If you go to a mission, the slot is blank, and no skill at all on the bars. When you come back to the dock it no longer shows up on the dock list. Even if you pay to uninstall and install, it doesn't show up.

It is just on the Aurora ships. Solaris the skill shows up just fine.
What is your Duty? To serve Emperor’s Will.
What is Emperor’s Will? That we fight and die.
What is Death? It is our duty.
What is your Duty? …

Psycked

Postby Psycked » 06 May 2016, 20:13

EXACT same issue I'm having right now on my Aurora's. I removed the skill and added it back in, launch game but the skill shows up as a white box and if you ready the ship the skill is completely gone. I did unfit the skill and add another and this DID show up when playing. This is VERY annoying and breaks Eldar mechanics on the Aurora when zapping shields. Sadly I don't see any word from DEVs on this issue =(

Ivanna

Postby Ivanna » 07 May 2016, 00:23

Can confirm. Seems to work fine on the Shadow, Eclipse and Voidstalker, but for some reason it just won't show on Auroras (haven't tried the Solaris with it)

Kashtano

Postby Kashtano » 07 May 2016, 08:44

The Aurora's skill slot seems to be broken not only for the Disruptor bomb. But at least it worked in game for me.

Return to “Bug Reports”