Bugs

Report your bugs and crashes here.
CIRO

Bugs

Postby CIRO » 07 April 2017, 21:04

As I derailed my own thread from tech issues to suggestions, I post here the bugs I've found:

It is no immediately apparent that the button to execute in the first mission is a button, even re-phrasing the text to press the skull button would help.

The DLC requires an online connection (May be bug)

The first Blackstone fortress fought. Is named "DOESN'T EXIST"

Arrow for tut on prioritizing systems points down not across.

Oechalia is unselectable, as is phroti, as the sector button for bhein morr is in the way.

P.S.

Talking of Bugs, I'd Pay for trianids!

Blexus Falconer
Tindalos Team

Re: Bugs

Postby Blexus Falconer » 10 April 2017, 16:04

Hello CIRO,

I will try to answer your reports the best I can:

- The execute button can be difficult to spot, I give you that. I will escalate this report to the Game Design Dept.
- We have checked and DLCs are accessible without internet connection as long as they have been installed on your computer, so I'm not sure what you mean by 'requires an online connection.
- Indeed, there is an issue with the enemy space station name. We will correct this as soon as possible, thank you for letting us know. :)
- Arrow issue will be escalated for verification.
- in 1920*1080 Oechalia is selectable enough. It might be a bit hard to click on with a lower resolution. What's yours?

PS: Talking about Bugs? *BLAM* HERESY! BURN THE XENOS TIDE!
A moment of Laxity spawns a lifetime of Heresy.

CIRO

Postby CIRO » 10 April 2017, 16:17

Blexus Falconer wrote:Hello CIRO,

I will try to answer your reports the best I can:

- The execute button can be difficult to spot, I give you that. I will escalate this report to the Game Design Dept.
- We have checked and DLCs are accessible without internet connection as long as they have been installed on your computer, so I'm not sure what you mean by 'requires an online connection.
- Indeed, there is an issue with the enemy space station name. We will correct this as soon as possible, thank you for letting us know. :)
- Arrow issue will be escalated for verification.
- in 1920*1080 Oechalia is selectable enough. It might be a bit hard to click on with a lower resolution. What's yours?

PS: Talking about Bugs? *BLAM* HERESY! BURN THE XENOS TIDE!

The Largest, 2560 x 1080, Imperitor5 Kindly pointed out it was a resolution issue, so I went down a notch for now. XD

It was only on the very first mission I had an issue, and it does say: Click the ship, no mention of a button.

Okay, checked the DLC you're rigtht, I think when you own the tau, but not the Space Marines, the tau don't show up without a connection maybe? Or my cache didn't update or something.

I've been complaining allot, but I'd like to assure you I am have a whale of a time, but there's always a bigger fish, no? ^.^

Blexus Falconer
Tindalos Team

Postby Blexus Falconer » 11 April 2017, 11:03

CIRO wrote:Okay, checked the DLC you're rigtht, I think when you own the tau, but not the Space Marines, the tau don't show up without a connection maybe? Or my cache didn't update or something.

I've been complaining allot, but I'd like to assure you I am have a whale of a time, but there's always a bigger fish, no? ^.^

We will investigate this Tau DLC report, just to be sure.

I'm off the hook now! ;)

CIRO

Postby CIRO » 11 April 2017, 18:16

Since I have your attention, could I suggest doubling the max point size please? Would really like that, and more ship slots. XD

Blexus Falconer
Tindalos Team

Postby Blexus Falconer » 13 April 2017, 13:35

This suggestion is one of the most common we receive. I think I have answered here: viewtopic.php?f=17&p=66785#p66785

CIRO

Postby CIRO » 16 April 2017, 13:02

Awesome, i'll stop bending ears. XD

Return to “Bug Reports”