torpedo crits

Report your bugs and crashes here.
Ashardalon

torpedo crits

Postby Ashardalon » 10 October 2016, 09:04

tau torpedoes dont mention any crit chance so i assumed they dont have any crit chance
but i have seen a volley of torps impact and cause a fire several times today
these happened well beyond 25k so no other weapon was even close to being able to do this
vs imps i assumed they just shot themselves with meltas but i have also seen it happen to SM

also homing torps still dont follow target priority, this was a known bug in the beta

edit: also seen it happen to tau and chaos and once from friendly fire, never seen them do other crits tho, only fires

Alucius Hephasta
Tindalos Team

Re: torpedo crits

Postby Alucius Hephasta » 13 October 2016, 10:08

Ashardalon wrote:tau torpedoes dont mention any crit chance so i assumed they dont have any crit chance
but i have seen a volley of torps impact and cause a fire several times today
these happened well beyond 25k so no other weapon was even close to being able to do this
vs imps i assumed they just shot themselves with meltas but i have also seen it happen to SM

also homing torps still dont follow target priority, this was a known bug in the beta

edit: also seen it happen to tau and chaos and once from friendly fire, never seen them do other crits tho, only fires

Hi Admiral Ashardalon,

Well, every torpedoes in the game have "critical chances". This value is indicated in weaponry tooltips, not in the torpedoes skill tooltips.

The Tau weaponry for the torpedoes, is the "Gravitic Launcher", so you can see it have 11% critical chances.

Also, we will fix the priority target for the homing torpedoes as soon as we can.

Thanks for your comments and i hope this will respond to your answer.

have a good day.
There is only the Emperor,
and he is our Shield and Protector.

Return to “Bug Reports”