Tau AI immune to asteroid damage

Report your bugs and crashes here.
Sir A Harris

Tau AI immune to asteroid damage

Postby Sir A Harris » 29 September 2016, 17:52

/was fighting a game vs tau in elite mode, the Tau AI ships seem to be unaffected by asteroid field damage (was a protector without the upgrade equipped, just extra shield regen, thruster upgrade and extra shielding)

The ship was in the asteroid field for a while and didn't loose health from it, if someone can, record video if you see it for feedback purposes

Ahzek Ahriman

Re: Tau AI immune to asteroid damage

Postby Ahzek Ahriman » 29 September 2016, 17:57

Sir A Harris wrote:/was fighting a game vs tau in elite mode, the Tau AI ships seem to be unaffected by asteroid field damage (was a protector without the upgrade equipped, just extra shield regen, thruster upgrade and extra shielding)

The ship was in the asteroid field for a while and didn't loose health from it, if someone can, record video if you see it for feedback purposes

Was it moving? If it was there for a while, and it was Tau ship, it may have just been there.
The sentence below is true
Spoiler : :
The sentence above is false

Sir A Harris

Postby Sir A Harris » 29 September 2016, 18:01

Ahzek Ahriman wrote:
Sir A Harris wrote:/was fighting a game vs tau in elite mode, the Tau AI ships seem to be unaffected by asteroid field damage (was a protector without the upgrade equipped, just extra shield regen, thruster upgrade and extra shielding)

Was it moving? If it was there for a while, and it was Tau ship, it may have just been there.

It was, I kept it moving

Ahzek Ahriman

Postby Ahzek Ahriman » 29 September 2016, 18:06

Sir A Harris wrote:
Ahzek Ahriman wrote:

It was, I kept it moving

So we have quite a few bugs right off the bat, hope they fix it faster this time.
The sentence below is true
Spoiler : :
The sentence above is false

Focus_Jolan
Focus Team

Postby Focus_Jolan » 30 September 2016, 10:04

Hi guys,

Sorry but I can't reproduce it on my side.
Neither on my ships nor IA's ships.
Maybe the ship you see as a Repair Drone Skill activated and this is why you didn't see its life decreasing.

Thank you.
Jolan - Focus Team

Return to “Bug Reports”