Insant defeat with damage ships. bug or cheat ?

Report your bugs and crashes here.
Revener

Insant defeat with damage ships. bug or cheat ?

Postby Revener » 26 June 2016, 13:10

Just had a game that we lost after clicking ready on the ship selection screen.

After both sides clicked ready I heard the sounds of the ships moving into to map pre deployment, but was still at the ship selection screen. The it flicks through a long distance view of some ships ( see the health bars) and then the loss screen comes up and both my ships where damaged.

Imperator5
(Former) Technical Tester

Re: Insant defeat with damage ships. bug or cheat ?

Postby Imperator5 » 26 June 2016, 13:26

Revener wrote:Just had a game that we lost after clicking ready on the ship selection screen.

After both sides clicked ready I heard the sounds of the ships moving into to map pre deployment, but was still at the ship selection screen. The it flicks through a long distance view of some ships ( see the health bars) and then the loss screen comes up and both my ships where damaged.

I do not know of any cheating method that lets you do that (I did test some stuff on Skirmish, since I hate some missions). Mostly cheaters got more upgrades and deploy more ships.
http://forum.battlefleetgothic-armada.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=621

Please help me change skirmish to be customisable. Its very important for PVE players.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=515 Mod idea.

Crnyo

Re: Insant defeat with damage ships. bug or cheat ?

Postby Crnyo » 27 June 2016, 09:14

Many important calculations are being done client-side, I wouldn't be surprised if damage was one of them.

Someone who has cheat-making experience can easily tap into those calculations.
Weirdboyz iz the new WAAAGH

Return to “Bug Reports”