DEV team presentation

Admiral! Introduce yourself here!
Gobsmaka

Re: DEV team presentation

Postby Gobsmaka » 03 May 2016, 12:47

Thx for bringing BFG back in grand fashion, looking forward to many more adventures in this playground you have created. Keep up the good.

Ps. I thought Soi'are's joke was funny ;)
"I'm here to kill the enemies of man, not to play politics"

Kailis Storm of the Adeptus Astartes M41-June

Sio'are
Tindalos Team

Postby Sio'are » 03 May 2016, 13:15

Gobsmaka wrote: Ps. I thought Soi'are's joke was funny

Thank you.

Alicia Dominica
Tindalos Team

Postby Alicia Dominica » 03 May 2016, 14:46

Greetings Admirals, I'm Alicia Dominicia, the patron saint of the sisterhood.

Between two raids against the Abaddon's heretic forces I worked as a 3D artist.
I've done the plans of the Planet-Killer, to mention one of my work.
Besides this I like working on the environment, study texturing all along the street, and most of all talk to myself and the Emperor’s apparition in my head.

Imperator5
(Former) Technical Tester

Postby Imperator5 » 03 May 2016, 15:21

Iam Alpharius wrote:
Imperator5 wrote:
Iam Alpharius wrote:Greetings Fellow admiral,

Iam Alpharius master of Plot twist and accessory VFX wizard, you may have encountered me on the battlefield under the name DantX.

I joined recently the Wonderful team of Tindalos to channel the power of virtual fire balls and digital thunder bolt, my recent work include the rework of the nova canon, plasma bombs and warp jump, to name a few.

Iam a fan of the 40k Universe since Iam 12, collecting figurine and reading black library books and codex.
Outside of my explosive daily routine, I usually die a lot in Dark Soul and draw stuff from time to time.

See you in space ! /Hail Hydra

Since your armour is such a lovely blue colour, can we get blue coloured plasma macros for our ships please :) ?

I also know where to send back the hobbits if they get lost in the Eye of Terror.

Yes !!

blue macro is happening the FX is done and integrated it will arrive in the next patch !
quick preview : Image

Oh those look absolutely lovely! Excellent work and I'm very happy for them! ^.^
http://forum.battlefleetgothic-armada.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=621

Please help me change skirmish to be customisable. Its very important for PVE players.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=515 Mod idea.

Vandaar

Postby Vandaar » 04 May 2016, 04:53

Salut les gars !

Happy to see your new communication !

Keep up the good work !

Soulequilibrium

Postby Soulequilibrium » 05 May 2016, 00:29

Great introductions and congratulations on the big success with the game thus far Tindalos and Focus. May it last for a long time.

Also I was hoping on a FX for the plasma macros. Looks absolutely wicked. Nice job.

Solitaire_7

Postby Solitaire_7 » 10 May 2016, 12:05

Wow love the introductions, finally got round to reading them all. They keep me very busy at the Black Library !

merci pour un vieux classique refait pour PC !
"Let your enemies fear, for a Harlequin of the Laughing God dances at your side."

Black Library Approved : viewtopic.php?f=17&t=621

Crown Prince Solitaire
Beta tester crash dummy

Lockerd

Postby Lockerd » 25 June 2016, 13:09

Great to see all of ya, I hope to see more dev activity in the near future, I know it's a selling point to a lot of people knowing the devs communicate with the community.

Drakausa

Postby Drakausa » 11 July 2016, 18:50

Alucius Hephasta wrote:Greetings Admirals and captains,

I am Alucius Hephasta, Great Master of Ordnance on the flagship of the Battlefleet Gothic, the mighty "Divine Right" !

My duty on this ship is to assist Lord Admiral Ravensburg in his harsh task of making the Game Design.
I mostly worked on the campaign of the Gothic War, preparing the mission and the narration.

I'm also responsible of all the pain, irritation and frustration that you have endured during this campaign, but, as an Imperial soldier, stop bleeding and fight back!

The Emperor is master of the galaxy, but the captain is master of his ship.

Stop bleeding and fight back? Do you mean the bleeding of players, especially new players unfamiliar with BFG? Does fighting back mean making comments and recommendations on the forums? Yes I know you were being a little 'in lore' with a dash of sarcasm. And no, I am not a troll trying to throw a wrench in the works. But I actually love BFG from the original game and have been hoping, positively, since the first time I played the game for things to get better. I have 'fought back' with honest critical remarks and suggestions for improvement meant to sustain a long term 'fun' game. Pain, irritation and frustration! Do you like that sort of POV and response to a design? I am sticking with the game with hopeful attitude, foolish or not.

(Hey Alucius! I heard that and I am not!)

Imperator5
(Former) Technical Tester

Postby Imperator5 » 16 July 2016, 23:39

Drakausa wrote:
Alucius Hephasta wrote:Greetings Admirals and captains,

I am Alucius Hephasta, Great Master of Ordnance on the flagship of the Battlefleet Gothic, the mighty "Divine Right" !

My duty on this ship is to assist Lord Admiral Ravensburg in his harsh task of making the Game Design.
I mostly worked on the campaign of the Gothic War, preparing the mission and the narration.

I'm also responsible of all the pain, irritation and frustration that you have endured during this campaign, but, as an Imperial soldier, stop bleeding and fight back!

The Emperor is master of the galaxy, but the captain is master of his ship.

Stop bleeding and fight back? Do you mean the bleeding of players, especially new players unfamiliar with BFG? Does fighting back mean making comments and recommendations on the forums? Yes I know you were being a little 'in lore' with a dash of sarcasm. And no, I am not a troll trying to throw a wrench in the works. But I actually love BFG from the original game and have been hoping, positively, since the first time I played the game for things to get better. I have 'fought back' with honest critical remarks and suggestions for improvement meant to sustain a long term 'fun' game. Pain, irritation and frustration! Do you like that sort of POV and response to a design? I am sticking with the game with hopeful attitude, foolish or not.

(Hey Alucius! I heard that and I am not!)

Almost every game falls into the pit of the campaign being either too easy or too hard.

The difficulty settings are almost never done well.

One of the best things a game can do is to have a beginner content that is easy, and a professional content that is hard at the same time.
http://forum.battlefleetgothic-armada.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=621

Please help me change skirmish to be customisable. Its very important for PVE players.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=515 Mod idea.

Return to “Admiral Introductions”