Hello Friends :D

Admiral! Introduce yourself here!
Fenrisulfrr

Hello Friends :D

Postby Fenrisulfrr » 01 May 2016, 04:17

:D Hey guy's

I've been on and off doing the hobby for ages 40k is an incredibly fun game to play, and I'm very pleased with how they transferred the Gothic rules across to the game, they've done an amazing job.

I'm looking for anyone that wants to do some 2v2 matches. my steam username is Fenrisulfrr, steamcommunity.com/id/fenrisulfrr. I'd love to play more than 1 match with randoms and develop some strategies.

look forward to hearing from anyone, I'm located in Syd Ozland.
:D

Alexi_Menser
Community Moderator

Re: Hello Friends :D

Postby Alexi_Menser » 08 June 2016, 03:15

Fenrisulfrr wrote::D Hey guy's

I've been on and off doing the hobby for ages 40k is an incredibly fun game to play, and I'm very pleased with how they transferred the Gothic rules across to the game, they've done an amazing job.

I'm looking for anyone that wants to do some 2v2 matches. my steam username is Fenrisulfrr, steamcommunity.com/id/fenrisulfrr. I'd love to play more than 1 match with randoms and develop some strategies.

look forward to hearing from anyone, I'm located in Syd Ozland.
:D

Indeed they have done an amazing job on transferring the rules across, hopefully with some work the game balance will improve as well ;)

I'd give you my steam account but sadly my game hasn't been working for 2 months now *sigh* but if I can ever get it running I'll send you an invite.

Best Regards,
~Alex n Lexi

p.s. Ozland Rules!
Wit Beyond Measure Is Man's Greatest Treasure

Return to “Admiral Introductions”