Wolf Lord Feuerwolf reporting in! For Russ and the Allfather!

Admiral! Introduce yourself here!
Hjalfnar_Feuerwolf
(Former) Technical Tester

Wolf Lord Feuerwolf reporting in! For Russ and the Allfather!

Postby Hjalfnar_Feuerwolf » 29 April 2016, 06:57

Hey guys!

Yeah, I'm in this forum for quite a while now but as this section is new, why shouldn't I make a thread, eh?

Ok, lets start. My name is Bengt and Hjalfnar Feuerwolf is the name of my 40k Wolf Lord, commander of my Space Wolves army of some 5000p. I'm playing 40k tabletop for 12 years now and also played Battlefleet Gothic for a few years. I'm moderator of a 4000 users strong 40k dedicated german forum.

For PC games, I'm playing strategy games since 1994, got my first own game a bit later: Age of Empires! Since then I have consumed a lot of other strategy games and series (C&C, WarCraft, StarCraft, CoH, DoW, Total War, AoE, Civ, HoI3, EU4, CK2, Vic2, Panzer Corps recently) and participated in some closed betas of these. I'm extremly interested in military history, especially WW2. Luckily I was able to merge these interests some time ago by writing for a small online magazine about straty games and history. xD

For now, I'm dedicated to bug hunting and supporting the translator in polishing the german version of the game. But only until the Space Marines DLC arrives, my Space Wolves fleet will wreak havoc, be sure of it!

Oh by the way, best way to play this ( and a variety of others) game is with a big tankard of mead!
"God-Emperor? Calling him a god is what started this mess in the first place..." Bjorn the Fell-Handed
Purging the bugs you'll never know!

Grimnir

Re: Wolf Lord Feuerwolf reporting in! For Russ and the Allfather!

Postby Grimnir » 29 April 2016, 07:19

Oh my, 5000p Space Wolves army? I had a puny 1500 poins Tyrannid army. :D For BG TT I had a large IN fleet and an even larger Chaos fleet. Anyways: welcome.

Hjalfnar_Feuerwolf
(Former) Technical Tester

Re: Wolf Lord Feuerwolf reporting in! For Russ and the Allfather!

Postby Hjalfnar_Feuerwolf » 29 April 2016, 23:50

Well, I needed a Great Company. Still not fully there, though...100 Marines, need more Rhinos, drop pods...xD
"God-Emperor? Calling him a god is what started this mess in the first place..." Bjorn the Fell-Handed
Purging the bugs you'll never know!

Return to “Admiral Introductions”