Bosie

Admiral! Introduce yourself here!
Bosie

Bosie

Postby Bosie » 27 April 2016, 15:37

Hey Bosie here. I never played TT but I did own and play Space Battles, the precursor to BFG many years ago.

I like 40K stuff, but I'm no expert on lore. I used to play 40K TT and had Thousand Sons, Tau, Ultramarines and Necron armies. The the wife came along and decided the display cabinet had better uses. I was big fan of 2nd edition Blood Bowl and currently play BB2.

I enjoy games with giant space ships and robots smashing the snot out of each other. Massive fan of both Starfleet Battles and Starfleet Command: Empires at War.

In BFG:A I tend to play Chaos, but also enjoy the Orks and Imperials. Not a huge fan of the Eldar as I've never been an elf fan, even space elves.

I played Eve Online for around 10 years starting in 2003 and was quite a successful pirate with Veto. Corp and prior to that a mercenary with Reikoku. So I'm quite thick skinned when it comes to insults, as I've had my fair share.

Aside from BFG:A and BB2 I play Factorio and Elite: Dangerous. I'm waiting for Star Citizen to come out, I do own the Cutlass, although I'm worried about what that game is turning into.

I work for my Government, even if I think they are a bunch of tossers, and combined with my 2 kids means I tend to get at most a couple of hours most nights on the PC.

I try to speak with facts, logic and numbers and appreciate being educated. I'm trying to get into streaming games, that way I can pass on what I know and have people give me feedback on how I play. Plus you all need to hear my dulcet tones.

Feel free to abuse my fleet in game.

:)

Inspector of War

Re: Bosie

Postby Inspector of War » 27 April 2016, 19:26

Wow, Eve Online? Not to be ignorant, but isn't that like having a second job?
Anyways, welcome aboard, Bosie!
Emperor DAMNIT, but do I hate autocorrect. :evil: :evil:

Bosie

Postby Bosie » 27 April 2016, 21:46

Inspector of War wrote:Wow, Eve Online? Not to be ignorant, but isn't that like having a second job?
Anyways, welcome aboard, Bosie!

Thanks for the welcome and it was. I drifted away when my first child was born due to not enough hours in the day.

Looking forward to seeing you in space.

Cripple X

Postby Cripple X » 27 April 2016, 22:10

Nice to meet you, Bosie. Hope to see you in game.
The Emperor is master of the galaxy, but the Captain is master of his ship.

GrinningD

Postby GrinningD » 27 April 2016, 23:25

Wussup Bosie, nice to meet you!

Kine²

Postby Kine² » 28 April 2016, 08:15

Kine is a Bosie fan
no victory without war New Game Mode Suggestion

Ivanna

Postby Ivanna » 30 April 2016, 20:54

I knew I'd heard the name Bosie before somewhere!

Also a former Eve player. (Rawr Cristina). I definitely recognise your name but don't think we ever flew together or anything. Was most active around 2006-2010. I made a couple PvP videos but eventually real life caught up and I didn't want to commit so much time to it anymore.

Bosie

Postby Bosie » 01 May 2016, 11:06

Ivanna wrote:I knew I'd heard the name Bosie before somewhere!

Also a former Eve player. (Rawr Cristina). I definitely recognise your name but don't think we ever flew together or anything. Was most active around 2006-2010. I made a couple PvP videos but eventually real life caught up and I didn't want to commit so much time to it anymore.

I was Veto's main FC at that time, so if you flew with us during Euro times we probably would have.

Yeah the time sink that is Eve is immense. When I was child free it was my second life outside of work!

InterFace

Postby InterFace » 21 May 2016, 06:40

Thanks for the info
sbobet mobile

Return to “Admiral Introductions”