"The Broken Promise" is approaching

Admiral! Introduce yourself here!
Jacob von Stirlitz

"The Broken Promise" is approaching

Postby Jacob von Stirlitz » 17 May 2017, 19:22

Greetings Admirals

I'm Admiral Jacob von Stirlitz, and I greet You from my flagship, "The Broken Promise". Someone here can call me a "heretic" because I've abandoned Imperial Navy and started searching the Truth by my own. Why I've done that? You may hear many gossips, but let the silence and darkness forever cover the real reasons... Anyway, I don't blindly follow orders of The Ruinous Powers and I'm open to the cooperation with Xenos and Humans alike, only if they abandon their false beliefs and they'll start looking with me the Truth trough the galaxy that is worth the real worship...

And now behind the plot :D - I'm new to this game, but I know the Warhammer 40,000 universe very well. I want to find on this forum some friends, who help me by advice, tip and their fleets in game, but also some opponents, who I can face in battles and practice my admiral skills ;)
"The Broken Promise"

Blexus Falconer
Tindalos Team

Re: "The Broken Promise" is approaching

Postby Blexus Falconer » 18 May 2017, 09:39

Greetings Admiral Jacob von Stirlitz and welcome! :)
A moment of Laxity spawns a lifetime of Heresy.

Romeo

Postby Romeo » 18 May 2017, 17:28

It's a good group here, you'll find answers to whatever you need pertaining to the game, and the 40,000 universe.

Welcome.

Ashardalon

Postby Ashardalon » 19 May 2017, 19:59

The Sir Huggingsworth, The Divine Penetration and The Keeper Of Poke will be awaiting your "Broken Promise"
we shall see who comes out the victor
the one guided by the Emperors divine hand or the filthy xeno loving traitor

p.s. does anyone know anymore good names for my imperial ramming fleet
i already have The Malachite Punctuation for my mechanicus retribution but i can come up with a name for my BC's

Romeo

Postby Romeo » 23 May 2017, 18:01

Ashardalon wrote:p.s. does anyone know anymore good names for my imperial ramming fleet
i already have The Malachite Punctuation for my mechanicus retribution but i can come up with a name for my BC's

Teh Emprah's Ramrod.

Return to “Admiral Introductions”