New Community Manager

Admiral! Introduce yourself here!
Beernchips

Re: New Community Manager

Postby Beernchips » 11 January 2017, 16:50

Well according to some sources, Dark Angels are more or less half traitor half loyal. Probably the best way to be always in the winning side :)
Repent, for tomorrow you die

Blexus Falconer
Tindalos Team

Postby Blexus Falconer » 11 January 2017, 18:35

Beernchips wrote:Well according to some sources, Dark Angels are more or less half traitor half loyal. Probably the best way to be always in the winning side :)

Indeed! I confess I have done things that I am not proud of but I have never endangered my Emperor!
My eventful past will help me to feel more empathy towards Chaos worshipers just enough to be able to negotiate. I will try to be peacefully as possible. :)
A moment of Laxity spawns a lifetime of Heresy.

Beernchips

Postby Beernchips » 11 January 2017, 18:43

Indeed! I confess I have done things that I am not proud of but I have never endangered my Emperor!
My eventful past will help me to feel more empathy towards Chaos worshipers just enough to be able to negotiate. I will try to be peacefully as possible. :)

Fallen confirmed
Repent, for tomorrow you die

Mercy Flush

Postby Mercy Flush » 11 January 2017, 23:37

Welcome Blexus Falconer!

Before your sickening demise (thus are the whims of Grandfather Nurgle) - I concede your
mere existence brings promise to the void.

Atherius

Postby Atherius » 12 January 2017, 04:54

I rejoice at the comming of a Dark Angel into our cluster of worlds.

To see through the discord, to find heresy, to lay down the Emperor's righteous rule, and share his wisdom with us, his servants, when appropriate.

May your vigil and service to the Emperor of mankind, eternal and radiant, be rewarded in measure to the duty performed.

Personally, as a servant of the Emperor in His most august Imperial Navy, I doubly express my gratitude and rejoice at the appearance of such loyal servants as those of the sons of Lion El'Jonson. A Primarch's blood flow in your veins. The enemies of the Emperor must surely tremble at your approach. I have always felt it comforting that those who know no fear inspire such dread in our combined adversaries.

May your service, and mine, be of full measure in the Emperor's eyes.

Imperator5
(Former) Technical Tester

Postby Imperator5 » 12 January 2017, 11:36

Welcome, it is good to have someone devoted to providing communications from and to to the players and developers as their actual job.
http://forum.battlefleetgothic-armada.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=621

Please help me change skirmish to be customisable. Its very important for PVE players.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=515 Mod idea.

Blexus Falconer
Tindalos Team

Postby Blexus Falconer » 12 January 2017, 14:58

Beernchips wrote:

Fallen confirmed

My Ravenwing's companions are looking suspiciously at me right now. This is great. Just great.

[sigh]

"He was joking, guys! This was just a joke... Come on!"

GreySeer
(Former) Technical Tester

Postby GreySeer » 12 January 2017, 15:14

Hallo. I have noticed that you are " Our newest member" a while ago and I was wondering if this is some sign or what. It turns out that it is. Praise the Machine God! But what fun are you for us if you refuses to answer questions? I and I think some other people too have thing or two about game the to ask.
Praise the Machine God
Bless His construct-creations
And death to those who are not part of His grand design

Blexus Falconer
Tindalos Team

Postby Blexus Falconer » 12 January 2017, 17:14

GreySeer wrote:Hallo. I have noticed that you are " Our newest member" a while ago and I was wondering if this is some sign or what. It turns out that it is. Praise the Machine God! But what fun are you for us if you refuses to answer questions? I and I think some other people too have thing or two about game the to ask.

Greetings GreySeer,

Great to see that the Machine God still has some fiercely devoted tech-priests. :)

You can ask the questions you want and I will do my best to answer them, as long as they are about the game.
I understand perfectly that you are eager to know what is next for Battlefleet Gothic. If something new comes up, we will make an official announcement through social networks and be sure you will be among the first to know.

So if you want to know the future of the game, the only thing I can do for now is advising you to be patient and to keep you regularly informed.

MataCucasRAID2

Postby MataCucasRAID2 » 17 January 2017, 14:57

Iam Alpharius wrote:
It is going strong and well in fact i welcome you to our gloriously secret legion your new name is now Alpharius congratulation* !

*(all your past and family shall be erased, you must swear allegiance to the chaos god and the Emperor at the same time, you will receive your equipment in a secret cache hidden somewhere maybe, if you refuse painful dismemberment may occur)

Hmmmm the part of being part of the Legion Alpha really seduces me, the part of dismemberment not so much... I think I will ask to Omegon for a contra offer... just in case ( You lastly are not very trustfully :D )
Heretics and Xenos can survive nuclear blasts... but not RAID spray!

Return to “Admiral Introductions”