Making a match (copied from general)

Admiral! Introduce yourself here!
malcontent333

Making a match (copied from general)

Postby malcontent333 » 19 July 2016, 21:47

I know the matchmaking has been something of an issue and new players have trouble leveling because of it, so I'm gonna throw this out.

If anyone wants a "fair" or "fluffy" match, feel free to add me. My steam handle is the same as my name on here. I don't spam anything and I let ships warp out on request. My time zone is U.S. EST (GMT- 4 I think) and I'm usually on relatively late.
Orkz is never beatin in battle. If we win we win, if we die we die fightin so it don't count. If we legz it we don't die neither, so we can come back for annuver go, see!

CALiGeR190
Community Moderator

Re: Making a match (copied from general)

Postby CALiGeR190 » 21 July 2016, 11:22

malcontent333 wrote:I know the matchmaking has been something of an issue and new players have trouble leveling because of it, so I'm gonna throw this out.

If anyone wants a "fair" or "fluffy" match, feel free to add me. My steam handle is the same as my name on here. I don't spam anything and I let ships warp out on request. My time zone is U.S. EST (GMT- 4 I think) and I'm usually on relatively late.

If by 'fluffy' you mean 'lore accurate load outs' then I'd be very interested...
I'd need to build such a fleet first though.
Where's your Federation now?
-Imperial Navy

Alpha Tester - Getting the game on its feet
Technical Tester - We had to get the balance right somehow
Community Moderator - Purging spammers and maintaining the realm
BFG Wiki Founding Member

Imperator5
(Former) Technical Tester

Postby Imperator5 » 21 July 2016, 17:07

CALiGeR190 wrote:
malcontent333 wrote:I know the matchmaking has been something of an issue and new players have trouble leveling because of it, so I'm gonna throw this out.

If by 'fluffy' you mean 'lore accurate load outs' then I'd be very interested...

Google the save game editor and save you the trouble.
http://forum.battlefleetgothic-armada.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=621

Please help me change skirmish to be customisable. Its very important for PVE players.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=515 Mod idea.

malcontent333

Postby malcontent333 » 21 July 2016, 23:18

CALiGeR190 wrote:

Yes, fuffy would be as lore accurate as possible within the game (I don't expect anyone to not use skills for example). My Ork fleet tries to do this with mostly kannons, guns, and torps. Single zzap boat and single carrier for support. Mix of sunz and moonz for favors (same as my table top waaagh)
Orkz is never beatin in battle. If we win we win, if we die we die fightin so it don't count. If we legz it we don't die neither, so we can come back for annuver go, see!

Return to “Admiral Introductions”