Hi. ^^

Admiral! Introduce yourself here!
Maya

Hi. ^^

Postby Maya » 19 June 2016, 07:40

I am Maya, I am on DOW3 forums some times. Some people probably see me as a troll. Other people probably see me as an idiot. I see myself as a necessary evil.

On this forum, you will see the normal me. ^^ I have yet to play this game, I am currently just investigating, but I think from what I have observed the game is one of the most passionately developed games I have seen recently, and this really impresses me. I love the atmosphere of the trailers and storyline, and as a person who despises avoidable injustice, I really appreciate that despite possible 'balance issues' (which I can not comment on) Tindalos appears to have represented the teams as equally important, and has not done as others have (including Games Workshop) and devalued some sides to increase the value of others. I hope that Tindalos has enjoyed their experience with making this game, and that Tindalos will continue to involve themselves in the 40k realm.

This being said, I haven't played this game (although I have viewed many matches, and researched) so this is just from observations. But so far it appears to be admirable results from dedicated and passionate hard work. ^^

Oh, and I may be on the forum in the future. > <

Maya

Re: Hi. ^^

Postby Maya » 19 June 2016, 17:19

Thank you Drakki and hello. ^^

CALiGeR190
Community Moderator

Postby CALiGeR190 » 19 June 2016, 17:44

Maya wrote:I am Maya, I am on DOW3 forums some times. Some people probably see me as a troll. Other people probably see me as an idiot. I see myself as a necessary evil.

On this forum, you will see the normal me. ^^ I have yet to play this game, I am currently just investigating, but I think from what I have observed the game is one of the most passionately developed games I have seen recently, and this really impresses me. I love the atmosphere of the trailers and storyline, and as a person who despises avoidable injustice, I really appreciate that despite possible 'balance issues' (which I can not comment on) Tindalos appears to have represented the teams as equally important, and has not done as others have (including Games Workshop) and devalued some sides to increase the value of others. I hope that Tindalos has enjoyed their experience with making this game, and that Tindalos will continue to involve themselves in the 40k realm.

This being said, I haven't played this game (although I have viewed many matches, and researched) so this is just from observations. But so far it appears to be admirable results from dedicated and passionate hard work. ^^

Oh, and I may be on the forum in the future. > <

Welcome aboard.
Its always good to see the player base is still gaining new faces.
Where's your Federation now?
-Imperial Navy

Alpha Tester - Getting the game on its feet
Technical Tester - We had to get the balance right somehow
Community Moderator - Purging spammers and maintaining the realm
BFG Wiki Founding Member

Maya

Postby Maya » 19 June 2016, 17:49

Thank you CALiGeR190. ^^

Maya

Postby Maya » 20 June 2016, 14:04

@Drakki

Ummm. Actually Necrons and Adeptus Mechanicus... both of which I get the feeling will not appear in this game. ^^

But because of the imperial fleets upgrade thingy being adeptus mechanicus, then Imperium is of most interest currently. > <

CALiGeR190
Community Moderator

Postby CALiGeR190 » 20 June 2016, 16:12

Drakki wrote:I always wanted to ask you CALiGeR190, what does the 190 stand for? Is it perhaps something to do with an extremely well build BMW engine inside a machine upon which Imperial Navy Thunderbolts are based on?

I think you should have a terminator badge for what you are doing for the community.

The 190 is just my number.
I blazed it on all space marine chapters and imperial regiments when playing DoW.
No particular reason why it's my number, it's just come to represent me.

And the correct term for the badge you're referring to is the 'Crux Terminatus', a great honour indeed to bear given it contains a minuscule fragment of Emperors own battle armour.
Where's your Federation now?
-Imperial Navy

Alpha Tester - Getting the game on its feet
Technical Tester - We had to get the balance right somehow
Community Moderator - Purging spammers and maintaining the realm
BFG Wiki Founding Member

Shaftoe
(Former) Technical Tester
Location: Imperium of Man, Holy Terra, Territory of Ancient Russia.

Postby Shaftoe » 20 June 2016, 19:14

Maya wrote:I am Maya, I am on DOW3 forums some times. Some people probably see me as a troll. Other people probably see me as an idiot. I see myself as a necessary evil.

The Inquisition approves your blunt and honest way to announce yourself, citizen. We'll keep an eye on you.
"There is no such thing as innocence, merely variety of degrees of guilt" - Inquisitorial motto.

Maya

Postby Maya » 20 June 2016, 20:30

Hehe. Thank you. ^^

Swirlby

Postby Swirlby » 21 June 2016, 04:02

Welcome to the forum Maya! I'm sure you'll fit in well here.

CALiGeR190 wrote:The 190 is just my number.
I blazed it on all space marine chapters and imperial regiments when playing DoW.
No particular reason why it's my number, it's just come to represent me.

It's the same thing for me with the number 82. I used to use that number when raced go-karts when I was young, and now I use it for all sorts of things.
A stranger is just an enemy I haven't met yet.

Maya

Postby Maya » 21 June 2016, 06:16

Thank you Swirlby. :)

Return to “Admiral Introductions”