Veritatem Imperialis mod - Version 1.2

Talk about Battlefleet Gothic: Armada here!
Neighbor Kid

Re: Veritatem Imperialis mod - Version 1.2

Postby Neighbor Kid » 04 March 2017, 16:38

For the Lux and Inferno, I was saying for projectile usage. I know the models can;t be changed right now, but like the Mercury battlecruiser, let the macro battery fire a laser.

I think the Bombardment version of SC and BB would be very strong, so much suggestion would be to low the actual damage they cause, but keeping up the critical chances.

wing195

Postby wing195 » 10 March 2017, 23:09

Can any one working on Mods tell me the pathway to find the 3D ship models? I am interested in 3-D printing them.

Imperator5
(Former) Technical Tester

Postby Imperator5 » 11 March 2017, 02:05

wing195 wrote:Can any one working on Mods tell me the pathway to find the 3D ship models? I am interested in 3-D printing them.

I am not sure if that would be legal, so I can't help you there.
http://forum.battlefleetgothic-armada.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=621

Please help me change skirmish to be customisable. Its very important for PVE players.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=515 Mod idea.

Valrak

Postby Valrak » 15 March 2017, 13:14

Love the mod, any chance we can have a higher point count in 2v2 Custom games? I want more ships!
Chapter Master Valrak
-----------
I like to play Warhammer games, check out my stuff
-----------
Youtube - Twitch - Website - Twitter
-----------

Neighbor Kid

Postby Neighbor Kid » 15 March 2017, 20:22

Agreed! Look forward to more!

Imperator5

Postby Imperator5 » 15 March 2017, 21:15

Valrak wrote:Love the mod, any chance we can have a higher point count in 2v2 Custom games? I want more ships!

Ashardalon wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeOcBh-W3m0
congrats!

Thank you very much for the kind review! I'll post some info on the youtube channel! Feel free to review Vengeance mod too. ;)
http://forum.battlefleetgothic-armada.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=621

Please help me change skirmish to be customisable. Its very important for PVE players.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=515 Mod idea.

PistonMiner

Postby PistonMiner » 16 March 2017, 00:17

Valrak wrote:Love the mod, any chance we can have a higher point count in 2v2 Custom games? I want more ships!

If 750 is not enough, sure, I can make an addon that adds even more. Just give me a number.

Neighbor Kid

Postby Neighbor Kid » 16 March 2017, 00:30

IMO 1500-1700 is more than enough for single player.. for 2v2.. I think 1000.. which would be 2000... but would there be any way to segregate that from single player to multiplayer? 2k would be just too much with out additional ships slots for battleships or cruisers and such. Would it also be possible to swing the point limits to the other game modes, like planetary assault, and convoy?

While this is awesome to play with so many more points.. it does lag quit a bit for 2v2.. network wise.. which blows my mind considering other games that have so much more happening on screen don 't lag.. makes no sense.

Mind if I ask what's being worked on, or what is possible now?

PistonMiner

Postby PistonMiner » 16 March 2017, 01:29

There's multiple things I want to do in the future. SM Nova cannons is an interesting one, and I do want to make at least a couple additions to Chaos. Also, balance out the Neutronium Nova and potentially add new shells. Try moving the campaign to Space Marines just for the heck of it. The possibility for most of those is there, the problem is motivating myself to do them. But coverage of the mod may just be that motivation factor. I'm probably going to look a SM novas next, just because I feel like it (and an unspecified amount of me liking Space Marines personally) and the heavy lance was originally one anyway. I'll need ship stats for a Strike Cruiser with Nova in that case. Or maybe a Batrlecruiser? So yeah, not really a set direction right now. I suppose to some degree it depends on what is most wanted, expansions on Imperium, Chaos, SM, etc.

Return to “General Gameplay Discussion”