Veritatem Imperialis mod - Version 1.2

Talk about Battlefleet Gothic: Armada here!
PistonMiner

Re: Imperator's and PistonMiner's 'Veritatem Imperialis' mod - Prerelease test available

Postby PistonMiner » 04 July 2016, 16:43

Make sure that the active ver.bfgver file contains 'VeritatemImperialis-PR-0' and nothing else. Also ensure that no backups you have made interfere with the files modified by the mod.

Stanley Pain

Re: Imperator's and PistonMiner's 'Veritatem Imperialis' mod - Prerelease test available

Postby Stanley Pain » 04 July 2016, 17:20

PistonMiner wrote:Make sure that the active ver.bfgver file contains 'VeritatemImperialis-PR-0' and nothing else. Also ensure that no backups you have made interfere with the files modified by the mod.

Just to be 100% clear. The mod is supposed to work both in MP (Where you queue up for 1v1/2v2) as well as Custom Games right? Awesome work on the mod btw! :D

PistonMiner

Postby PistonMiner » 04 July 2016, 17:34

Stanley Pain wrote:
PistonMiner wrote:Make sure that the active ver.bfgver file contains 'VeritatemImperialis-PR-0' and nothing else. Also ensure that no backups you have made interfere with the files modified by the mod.

Just to be 100% clear. The mod is supposed to work both in MP (Where you queue up for 1v1/2v2) as well as Custom Games right? Awesome work on the mod btw! :D

When installed correctly, yes. That's why I said you should double check the ver.bfgver file.

Stanley Pain

Postby Stanley Pain » 04 July 2016, 17:41

PistonMiner wrote:
Stanley Pain wrote:

When installed correctly, yes. That's why I said you should double check the ver.bfgver file.

Yup files are in the proper places and have the correct content in them. Checking again, but the MM seems to not want to find a match for me.

Stanley Pain

Postby Stanley Pain » 04 July 2016, 18:12

Hrrm, I wonder if the devs have somehow disabled match making for this mod. With it uninstalled I can get a game within a minute, with the mod installed I've gone 20+ without a match.

Bludfist

Postby Bludfist » 04 July 2016, 18:14

Stanley Pain wrote:Hrrm, I wonder if the devs have somehow disabled match making for this mod. With it uninstalled I can get a game within a minute, with the mod installed I've gone 20+ without a match.

thats becuase it only maches you up with people whom have the mod?

and the word on this mod has not spread that far so not many people have it so que/wait times are long

It would be pretty unfair if people without the mod had to face people that did and had access to ships they didnt n stuff
Chaos walking into Aldorf be like
Spoiler : :

PistonMiner

Postby PistonMiner » 04 July 2016, 18:23

Stanley Pain wrote:
PistonMiner wrote:
Stanley Pain wrote:

Yup files are in the proper places and have the correct content in them. Checking again, but the MM seems to not want to find a match for me.

Not finding a match and not being able to deploy ships are two completely different things. A mod can't make people.

There are actually specific safety measures I put in place to prevent unequal matchups.
Last edited by PistonMiner on 04 July 2016, 18:26, edited 1 time in total.

Imperator5
(Former) Technical Tester

Postby Imperator5 » 04 July 2016, 18:25

Yeah, I'm afraid to find MP matches you should ask your friends if they want to play with the mod too, and search for a match at the same time.
http://forum.battlefleetgothic-armada.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=621

Please help me change skirmish to be customisable. Its very important for PVE players.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=515 Mod idea.

Stanley Pain

Postby Stanley Pain » 04 July 2016, 18:34

PistonMiner wrote:
Stanley Pain wrote:
PistonMiner wrote:

Not finding a match and not being able to deploy ships are two completely different things. A mod can't make people.

There are actually specific safety measures I put in place to prevent unequal matchups.

Yes I know. Previously I wasn't able to deploy ships, and now i'm not finding any matches to test to see if I still can't deploy ships. Hopefully more people install and queue up :)

Return to “General Gameplay Discussion”