1) Ships in campaign can leave battle (disengage?) repair (timed) and then return to game. Something called Renown points can restore ships quickly.
2) Admirals can gain ranks that allow a broader selection of ship types.
3) Captains gain skill levels opening new 'slots' on a ship (upgrades?).
4) Ship Customization: Weapons, defenses, support subsystems, crew, Captains and (more?).
5) Captains Skills: Support, agility, tanking, firepower, detection. Unknown relation to ship 'slots' from #3.
6) Upgrades: Enhance Weapon type, Increase detection range, engines run 'silent', strengthen hull, increase shield capacity.
7) Destroyed ships: Wait for repair during battle, repair quickly with Renown points, ships lost in warp wait thru many battles before returned.
8) Campaign: Says we command a Battlefleet. (unsure if we start with ships?). Branching missions provide access to Resources and Allies. No further explanation for these statements.
9) Missions: Destroy enemy fleet, Escort Convoy, Protect Naval Base, Recover data from enemy ship, Prevent Exterminatus, Survive.
Just some stuff from main page outlines on Website page for general interest.
Talk about Battlefleet Gothic: Armada here!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests