Battle of Orar - RANT

Talk about Battlefleet Gothic: Armada here!
GrenAcid

Battle of Orar - RANT

Postby GrenAcid » 07 June 2016, 18:26

Hey, I took big brake from BFG before campain hit and I was rly lookin forward to play it.

I like single player stuff more than MP due to rage factor of playing with other people ect.
Boy, this battle made me scream in rage like in good old days of WoW pvp.
Before you spam me with L2P I rly want to know how on earth I am suppose to defeat 600pt chaos carrier fleet with 300pt IN with Radiation Waves killing my detection range.
Pls dont say I have AI ally, that thing is my second enemy not ally, I cringe every time I have to play one of those battles.
I want to find person responsible of adding retarded AI to mess with players and slap some f* sense in to him/her.

If you tell me I have to load older save and rebuild my whole fleet so I can cope with one mission I call it a bad mission if not bad game.
Maybe I do something wrong?

Sorry for bad grammar and spelling.

Drakausa

Re: Battle of Orar - RANT

Postby Drakausa » 07 June 2016, 18:39

Green Acid, your 'rant' is not out of place or unusual. The game designers have already stated that they wish a 'punishing' game play for players and are 'unconcerned' about balance of forces. That is what we have presently. It will remain to be seen if you and others are willing to continue. Good luck!

Beernchips

Postby Beernchips » 07 June 2016, 18:49

I don t remember this mission specificly but AI always do the same mistake : they deploy across all their deployment zone and not in pack.
Just deploy your 300 pts together and go take each enemy blip 1 by 1.
Repent, for tomorrow you die

Alexi_Menser
Community Moderator

Postby Alexi_Menser » 08 June 2016, 03:25

Beernchips wrote:I don t remember this mission specificly but AI always do the same mistake : they deploy across all their deployment zone and not in pack.
Just deploy your 300 pts together and go take each enemy blip 1 by 1.

Hopefully the SP AI allies will get a bit of an improvement at some point though...
Wit Beyond Measure Is Man's Greatest Treasure

aprg

Postby aprg » 08 June 2016, 07:08

Beernchips wrote:Just deploy your 300 pts together and go take each enemy blip 1 by 1.

This is pretty much your best bet. AI tactics are horrid, but at least that's a problem on both sides.

Return to “General Gameplay Discussion”