Which race do you prefer?

Talk about Battlefleet Gothic: Armada here!

What is your favorite race?

Chaos
21%
Eldars
13%
Imperial Navy
25%
Orkz
8%
Space Marines
21%
Tau
13%

Total votes: 24
Blexus Falconer
Tindalos Team

Which race do you prefer?

Postby Blexus Falconer » 16 March 2017, 12:13

Greetings Admirals!

I know some of you avoid social networks by all means. So to be square with our Facebook Page, I hereby ask you this fundamental question:

- In Battlefleet Gothic Armada, What is your favorite race?

Please vote and comment below. :)

Friendly Disclaimer: Do not take this poll too seriously. We just want to know your opinion and why you like what you like. There won't be any race balancing upon results. ;)
A moment of Laxity spawns a lifetime of Heresy.

Imperator5
(Former) Technical Tester

Re: Which race do you prefer?

Postby Imperator5 » 16 March 2017, 14:11

Space Marines! But I do like IN and Chaos and Orks too.

http://forum.battlefleetgothic-armada.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=621

Please help me change skirmish to be customisable. Its very important for PVE players.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=515 Mod idea.

malcontent333

Postby malcontent333 » 16 March 2017, 14:31

Da Orkz!

The Orks are the pinnacle of creation. For them, the great struggle is won. They have evolved a society which knows no stress or angst. Who are we to judge them? We Eldar who have failed, or the Humans, on the road to ruin in their turn? And why? Because we sought answers to questions that an Ork wouldn't even bother to ask! We see a culture that is strong and despise it as crude.
-Uthan the Perverse

I'm da hand of Gork and Mork, dey sent me to rouse up da boyz to crush and kill ‘cos da boyz forgot what dere ‘ere for. I woz one of da boyz till da godz smashed me in da ‘ead an’ I ‘membered dat Orks is meant to conquer and make slaves of everyfing they don’t kill.
I’m da profit of da Waaagh an’ whole worlds burn in my boot prints. On Armour-Geddem, I led da boyz through da fire deserts and smashed da humies’ metal cities to scrap. I fought Yarik, old one-eye at Tarturus, an’ he fought good but we smashed iz city too.
I’m death to anyfing dat walks or crawls, where I go nothin’ stands in my way. We crushed da stunties on Golgotha, an’ we caught old one-eye when da speed freeks blew da humies’ big tanks ta bits. I let ‘im go ‘cause good enemies iz ‘ard to find, an Orks need enemies ta fight like they need meat ta eat an’ grog ta drink.
I iz more cunnin’ than a grot an’ more killy than a dread, da boyz dat follow me can’t be beat. On Pissenah we jumped da marine-boyz an’ our bosspoles was covered in da helmets we took from da dead ‘uns. We burned dere port an’ killed dere bosses an’ left nothin’ but ruins behind. I’m Warlord Ghazghkull Mag Uruk Thraka an’ I speak wiv da word of da gods. We iz gonna stomp da ‘ooniverse flat an’ kill anyfing that fights back. We iz gonna do this coz’ we’re Orks an’ we was made ta fight an’ win!
-Graffiti on Warlord Battle Titan wreckage, found by Dark Angels at Westerisle, Piscina IV
Orkz is never beatin in battle. If we win we win, if we die we die fightin so it don't count. If we legz it we don't die neither, so we can come back for annuver go, see!

Bosie

Postby Bosie » 16 March 2017, 15:07

For me it has to be Chaos, with the Imps a close second in BFG:A.

Chaos due to their long range lances and versatility of their fleet. When playing Chaos I find I have to work to win as a decent opponent can and will punish me for small mistakes.

With the Imps I feel more like I have a sledge hammer and can be much more care free in how I play. But damn, I do love the torps.

Hallbregg

Postby Hallbregg » 16 March 2017, 20:51

Eldar, chaos and sm. Lately mostly SM. Bullying ppl with battlebarges is just too funny.

JorpA

Postby JorpA » 17 March 2017, 10:58

Chaos since for me they require most precise tactics and even small mistakes punish you a lot on the other hand when things goes the way you planned or enemy makes mistakes its most rewarding. Orks being close 2:nd for the battlefield control you can do with them that you cant do with any other race.

Ashardalon

Postby Ashardalon » 21 March 2017, 02:59

love my ork goff choppaz fleet
as little dakka as i could get on it
just giant torpedo launching torpedoes that fire homing boarding torpedoes from launch bays! all the torpedoes!!!!

chaos as a close second

awws poor tau, nobody loves the blueies, the demiurg are fun

Neighbor Kid

Postby Neighbor Kid » 21 March 2017, 21:59

It's all about the Imperial Navy!

Romeo

Postby Romeo » 22 March 2017, 19:28

Tau: Why fight, when I can snipe? =P

Bosie

Postby Bosie » 02 May 2017, 15:03

mirana208 wrote:Hello!
I prefer watching the formula1 because it's very intense and the pilotes are very skillful!
Thanks!

Nah, BTCC is way more exciting!

Return to “General Gameplay Discussion”