PistonMiner's mods

Talk about Battlefleet Gothic: Armada here!
PistonMiner

Re: PistonMiner's mods

Postby PistonMiner » 02 March 2017, 22:24

Neighbor Kid wrote:
PistonMiner wrote:I have updated the OP with a new version which should address this problem.

Very awesome! I see it does Crusier clash and Date Recovery, does it also work with breakthrough, planetary assault etc?

Thank you so much!

The patch only changed Deathmatch (Cruiser Clash).

Neighbor Kid

Postby Neighbor Kid » 02 March 2017, 23:30

death match? You mean cruiser clashes?

PistonMiner

Postby PistonMiner » 03 March 2017, 13:05

PistonMiner wrote:The patch only changed Deathmatch (Cruiser Clash).

Neighbor Kid wrote:death match? You mean cruiser clashes?

imperium3

Postby imperium3 » 05 March 2017, 17:53

Is it possible to do this for the campaign missions as well? One thing I found really disappointing about it was that you never got to deploy your whole fleet, and the supposedly major battles of the Gothic War were just standard 700 pt cruiser clashes like all the others. Makes no sense that you'd leave half your fleet at home when going up against the Planet Killer :D

PistonMiner

Postby PistonMiner » 05 March 2017, 18:01

imperium3 wrote:Is it possible to do this for the campaign missions as well? One thing I found really disappointing about it was that you never got to deploy your whole fleet, and the supposedly major battles of the Gothic War were just standard 700 pt cruiser clashes like all the others. Makes no sense that you'd leave half your fleet at home when going up against the Planet Killer :D

It already works for campaign missions.

imperium3

Postby imperium3 » 05 March 2017, 18:17

PistonMiner wrote:
imperium3 wrote:Is it possible to do this for the campaign missions as well? One thing I found really disappointing about it was that you never got to deploy your whole fleet, and the supposedly major battles of the Gothic War were just standard 700 pt cruiser clashes like all the others. Makes no sense that you'd leave half your fleet at home when going up against the Planet Killer :D

It already works for campaign missions.

Sweet! I will give it a shot then.

Mirorog

Postby Mirorog » 05 May 2017, 11:17

Hey, just saw your video with playable spacehulk, any chance seeing that as a mod? I really want to play boss ships.
I've tried "modding" veritatem imperialis by replacing oberon-class blueprint with planet killer blueprint in hex editor, but game doesn't load with modified veritatem imperialis .pak file, so i guess i did something wrong.

Return to “General Gameplay Discussion”