What now? Is the Game Dead?! Is there more coming?!

Talk about Battlefleet Gothic: Armada here!
Roibr54

What now? Is the Game Dead?! Is there more coming?!

Postby Roibr54 » 13 January 2017, 13:19

Is the Game Dead or is more coming. Expansion or something?

Does anyone know?!

JorpA

Re: What now? Is the Game Dead?! Is there more coming?!

Postby JorpA » 13 January 2017, 13:31

Game seems to be sick atleast maybe not dead yet but judging if game is dead or not by asking if there will be new dlc is not right way to check if game is dead. Beter way would be if the game is not gonna be patched anymore then its dead.

Blexus Falconer
Tindalos Team

Postby Blexus Falconer » 13 January 2017, 14:26

Greetings,

Tindalos is working on quite few things at the moment but we have not officially announced anything regarding Battlefleet Gothic Armada. If something new comes up about the game, you will be among the first to know it. All you can do for now is be patient and keep an eye on the official website. ;)

Thank you for your understanding.
A moment of Laxity spawns a lifetime of Heresy.

Steel*Faith

Postby Steel*Faith » 13 January 2017, 19:57

Just to counter balance this asshole. Thank you for the free Tau DLC, it something I still greatly appreciate it.

I do hope we can see some more balance updates, and some improvements to the AI though. For instance, AI can see your stealth fleets, making these perks useless in sp.

Kalenath

Postby Kalenath » 13 January 2017, 21:00

Blexus Falconer wrote:Greetings,

Tindalos is working on quite few things at the moment but we have not officially announced anything regarding Battlefleet Gothic Armada. If something new comes up about the game, you will be among the first to know it. All you can do for now is be patient and keep an eye on the official website. ;)

Thank you for your understanding.

One can hope for Tyranids DLC, but if SO, I want it done RIGHT.
You deny the Greater Good? I regret that.

YOU will regret the seeker missile that is now homing in on your personal biosignature. Have a nice day.

:P

Bosie

Postby Bosie » 13 January 2017, 23:53

People are so entitled these days. I blame the everyone gets a medal upbringing.

Kalenath

Postby Kalenath » 14 January 2017, 00:31

Bosie wrote:People are so entitled these days. I blame the everyone gets a medal upbringing.

Well, I meant that I want them to take their time and make it epic instead of doing what so many other game publishers have done over the last few years of 40K games.

Didn't mean to sound entitled if I did.
You deny the Greater Good? I regret that.

YOU will regret the seeker missile that is now homing in on your personal biosignature. Have a nice day.

:P

Bosie

Postby Bosie » 14 January 2017, 09:21

Kalenath wrote:
Bosie wrote:People are so entitled these days. I blame the everyone gets a medal upbringing.

Well, I meant that I want them to take their time and make it epic instead of doing what so many other game publishers have done over the last few years of 40K games.

Didn't mean to sound entitled if I did.

It's not about you, we all should expect it to be done "right". I'm talking about the ones throwing abuse around because they aren't happy.

Atherius

Postby Atherius » 14 January 2017, 11:50

Imperial Creed wrote:You can't counter balance the truth. This game is dead, even the devs told that they have no plan to work on this crap of a game. Deal with it, they took our money and they are now laughing at us. Expecially Ravensburg

Well, our new Community Manager has said:
" I will respond to your requests and address your concerns to Tindalos. I will also gather your ideas and suggestions to pass them on."

"Regarding your questions about the future of the game, we won't discuss it for the moment and certainly not on this topic.
All I can say is that Tindalos is working very hard on various subjects. You will be informed of those matters in due time.
Keep monitoring the forum, the Facebook page and/or the official website. In the meantime, any idea or suggestion about the game is welcome (with the proper topic of course)."

"Tindalos is working on quite few things at the moment but we have not officially announced anything regarding Battlefleet Gothic Armada. If something new comes up about the game, you will be among the first to know it."

Why would a Community Manager appear if they are stopping development completely? That would make no sense.
Why would a Community Manager tell us that he will bring feedback and ideas to the development team if they do not still work on the title?
Why would a Community Manager tell us, not once, but twice that Tindalos is working on several subjects? In the context that this is the BattleFleet Gothic forum and that it is in regards to questions about the future of this game, I can only surmise that there is something on the future horizon. That they aren't announced does not mean they're not for Battlefleet Gothic.

Your notion that they have stopped working on the game would appear false, and I would ask for the source that the Developers have said they do not wish to work further on this game. Have you read that somewhere? Or is it make-believe? At this point, with a Comminity Manager among us, I believe this is nonsense.

Atherius

Postby Atherius » 14 January 2017, 13:45

He is saying Tindalos is working on a few things, and that its not announced. That doesn't mean what they are working on isn't for Battlefleet Gothic. It could be a few things for Battlefleet Gothic and his statement neither confirms nor denies wether there is. He is also telling us to keep an eye out.

And again; why ask us for feedback and suggestions if they're not going to do something about it? If there is any confirmation about anything here, it is that Tindalos, if nothing else, will still devote time to patching the game.

To be blunt, you are misquoting him. Over the last few days his posts have told us the opposite, that the Tindalos staff is still busy on various projects. He has neither said wether or not they are Battlefleet Gothic projects or other projects. In no way what so ever does he say that they are not working on Battlefleet Gothic.

You will have to find somebody else to quote. If you didn't notice I mentioned the exact same quote in my above post.

Return to “General Gameplay Discussion”