Warp out timer

Talk about Battlefleet Gothic: Armada here!
Todbringer

Warp out timer

Postby Todbringer » 04 December 2016, 10:08

Hello! Couldn't find it anywhere, so would like to ask, is there a mod or a method to prolong warp out timers? I want to enjoy the game on my own pace, without the enemy ships constantly powering up and warping out and/or my missions depending on the RNG gods.

It's annoying to constantly be in a hurry whenI just want to relax and have fun.

Ashardalon

Re: Warp out timer

Postby Ashardalon » 04 December 2016, 11:25

you can interrupt the warpout by boarding
lightning strike is most reliable but even assault boats can do it, firing SM boarding torps with a 10sec delay using 3 cruisers can keep someone pinned down indefinitely
otherwise targeting generators, breaking those doubles the time i think, or maybe +50% not sure but it lengthens the cooldown and the time it takes to actually warp out, giving you more chanse to interrupt
who are you fighting that constantly warps out? most games i play are to the death
except AI but those are mostly insubordination's, they made them capable of executing captains in the last patch tho, something i am really grateful for, insubordinations cant be stopped
or are these data recovery or assassination missions? those would be kinda too easy i think, tau could torp someone to death without even fighting given that much time and SM would just be cruel
modwhise there is only the veritatem imperialis mod as far as i know, and i dont think that has touched the warpout times

Return to “General Gameplay Discussion”