Tac Cog bmers

Talk about Battlefleet Gothic: Armada here!
Adrmial Seraph

Re: Tac Cog bmers

Postby Adrmial Seraph » 13 September 2016, 18:48

Imperator5 wrote:
MYNAME? wrote:LOL! LOL! LOL! NOT GONNA ARGUE ON THIS SHIT. JUST LOOK AT PREVIOUS LOCKED TAC COG SPAMMING DISCUSSIONS/ ISSUES/ FLAWS AND SEE HOW EVERYTHING FALLS ON DEFT EARS AND THE TC GROUP MAKE THE MOST INVALID ARGUMENTS DISREGARDING YOUR VALID POINTS WITH THE SAME WEAK ASS "OMG ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS APM AND THIS IS NOT SC 1 or 2" argument. WHICH IS NOT THE CASE AT ALL. You guys wont listen anyway and try to put words in our mouths. The ANTI TAC COG CROWD (whoever is left cause most of them left to play real RTS's) WOULD BE HAPPY WITH SOME ADJUSTMENTS TO TAC COG SO IT CANT BE ABUSED OR TROLLED WITH IE. GIVE TC COOLDOWNS.

Solution to all the TC spamming issues

Remove it from RANKED (OR make it only last for 5 seconds 1 use ENTIRE GAME) (1 get out of Jail Free Card)

For costum games Nurf Tac Cog with a 1- 2 minute Cool Down You may use the entire 30 seconds uninterrupted but the second you jump out of Tac Cog you will have to wait for a minute. Use it wisely.

This stuff has nothing to do with APM or Starcraft. This is about the core principles of RTS REAL TIME strategy and why TC shouldnt exist in the first place.

OR they should relable BFG to plain and simple "Strategy" game in steam and there will be no more arguing about it. It is not a true RTS with TC in the game.

Tl,dr, I want to fuck up custom games that I don't even play.

Yeah, he takes it a little too far...and then basically invalidates the issue by being obtuse about it.

Atherius

Postby Atherius » 13 September 2016, 18:53

This is going to be a doomed and futile effort...
.. but, well, while we all play the same game, and like it for different reasons...
.. and some of us use Tac Cog and others don't...
.. some hate it and others don't...
.. very nice way avoid those mines you detected just two seconds before impact...
.. well...
.. can't we all just be civil and respect each other...
.. and accept that Tac Cog is here to stay?

Adrmial Seraph

Postby Adrmial Seraph » 13 September 2016, 19:51

Atherius wrote:This is going to be a doomed and futile effort...
.. but, well, while we all play the same game, and like it for different reasons...
.. very nice way avoid those mines you detected just two seconds before impact...
.. well...

You try being nice to that one user, lol. He flame baits and shit posts to piss people off. He might have some points to be made but he's a complete troll in his presentation.

Ahzek Ahriman

Postby Ahzek Ahriman » 13 September 2016, 21:00

Adrmial Seraph wrote:
.. well...

You try being nice to that one user, lol. He flame baits and shit posts to piss people off. He might have some points to be made but he's a complete troll in his presentation.

Said the guy who literally never acknowledges people's counter arguments and dismisses them as being stupid right off the bat.

Oh sweet irony.
The sentence below is true
Spoiler : :
The sentence above is false

Adrmial Seraph

Postby Adrmial Seraph » 13 September 2016, 23:03

Ahzek Ahriman wrote:
Adrmial Seraph wrote:
.. well...

Said the guy who literally never acknowledges people's counter arguments and dismisses them as being stupid right off the bat.

Oh sweet irony.

I actually address said points, I just don't address them over and over again, it's a waste of time and energy especially when someone is trying to get a rise out of you. If you can't handle that, well, too bad...not my problem.

MYNAME?

Postby MYNAME? » 14 September 2016, 00:50

Ahzek Ahriman wrote:
Adrmial Seraph wrote:
.. well...

Oh sweet irony.

TC crowd does this too. its a big circle of fuckery.

MYNAME?

Postby MYNAME? » 14 September 2016, 00:53

Adrmial Seraph wrote:
Imperator5 wrote:
MYNAME? wrote:LOL! LOL! LOL! NOT GONNA ARGUE ON THIS SHIT. JUST LOOK AT PREVIOUS LOCKED TAC COG SPAMMING DISCUSSIONS/ ISSUES/ FLAWS AND SEE HOW EVERYTHING FALLS ON DEFT EARS AND THE TC GROUP MAKE THE MOST INVALID ARGUMENTS DISREGARDING YOUR VALID POINTS WITH THE SAME WEAK ASS "OMG ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS APM AND THIS IS NOT SC 1 or 2" argument. WHICH IS NOT THE CASE AT ALL. You guys wont listen anyway and try to put words in our mouths. The ANTI TAC COG CROWD (whoever is left cause most of them left to play real RTS's) WOULD BE HAPPY WITH SOME ADJUSTMENTS TO TAC COG SO IT CANT BE ABUSED OR TROLLED WITH IE. GIVE TC COOLDOWNS.

Remove it from RANKED (OR make it only last for 5 seconds 1 use ENTIRE GAME) (1 get out of Jail Free Card)

For costum games Nurf Tac Cog with a 1- 2 minute Cool Down You may use the entire 30 seconds uninterrupted but the second you jump out of Tac Cog you will have to wait for a minute. Use it wisely.

This stuff has nothing to do with APM or Starcraft. This is about the core principles of RTS REAL TIME strategy and why TC shouldnt exist in the first place.

OR they should relable BFG to plain and simple "Strategy" game in steam and there will be no more arguing about it. It is not a true RTS with TC in the game.

Yeah, he takes it a little too far...and then basically invalidates the issue by being obtuse about it.

Explain how am i taking it to far. TC at its current state is annoying as hell. Make it a more precious resource so people have to actually use their brain for once instead of activating it every time they get out maneuvered because they aint on top of their game.

MYNAME?

Postby MYNAME? » 14 September 2016, 00:58

Imperator5 wrote:

Actually i like playing Costum games. Sometimes i want to play with a full fleet.

Ahzek Ahriman

Postby Ahzek Ahriman » 14 September 2016, 01:01

MYNAME? wrote:
Imperator5 wrote:

Actually i like playing Costum games. Sometimes i want to play with a full fleet.

If only they were actually custom games, not just quick battles with almost everything random.
I'd love it if we could choose enemy ships, their loadouts etc.
But this game as of now is ruled undividedly by RNG gods.
The sentence below is true
Spoiler : :
The sentence above is false

Imperator5
(Former) Technical Tester

Postby Imperator5 » 14 September 2016, 02:51

Ahzek Ahriman wrote:
MYNAME? wrote:
Imperator5 wrote:

If only they were actually custom games, not just quick battles with almost everything random.
I'd love it if we could choose enemy ships, their loadouts etc.
But this game as of now is ruled undividedly by RNG gods.

I tried to campaign for that since technical testing.
http://forum.battlefleetgothic-armada.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=621

Please help me change skirmish to be customisable. Its very important for PVE players.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=515 Mod idea.

Return to “General Gameplay Discussion”