Tac Cog bmers

Talk about Battlefleet Gothic: Armada here!
User avatar
Ahzek Ahriman
Posts: 434
Joined: 15 May 2016, 12:51
Location: Krakow, Poland
Contact:

Re: Tac Cog bmers

Postby Ahzek Ahriman » 10 September 2016, 02:20

Adrmial Seraph wrote:
Ahzek Ahriman wrote:The only one getting buried here, is yourself.


Is that a invitation to start digging through your posts and making you look bad? You're far more active than I am and you've gotten threads locked in the past. The only times I end up in this situation is when you antagonize me and I give you what you asked for.

Your narcissism and arrogance are blinding to the point where taking anything you claim seriously is shameful onto itself.


So let me get this straight, you think that because I'm arrogant that everything I say should be dismissed?
That's more stupid person logic. If the world did what you suggest here Mr. Edison wouldn't have given us a bunch of different inventions. That's just one example of an arrogant ass being right. As for narcissism, do you even know what that word means? I am pretty far from being narcissistic which you're confusing for being an asshole when you know you're right.

I would try to argue further but you've already proven that you don't acknowledge the possibility of your own assumptions and view of the game not being actually correct and therefore, any attempts at making a logical, argumentative conversation with you is pointless cause.


Actually, I've already said once before, in the thread you provoked me in initially that I could be wrong. I'm not infallible. See, these are those stupid assumptions I keep going on about and this is why you sir, are stupid.

But keep it coming, just be careful not to overheat your brain with all those attempts at using your "logic".


I've got a game we can play! You can keep making inflammatory remarks that when actually considered have very little basis in reality and actually rely on a lot of (false) assumptions, then I can go through your remarks, point out those assumptions and how they contradict what happens in the real world so you can ignore what I've pointed out and do it all over again!

You sir are definitely, definitely stupid, just like i'm definitely, definitely an ass. Posting habits show both of these are pretty clear.


Whatever suits you. I initially didn't enter this thread with the intent of thrashing your cries for nerfing but the value of this thread lowered to zero the moment you insulted Caliger for mildly mocking yet another thread complaining about tac cog. It's clear as a day your "I am holier than though" attitude is still there. Then you proceed to come up with a typical childish "he offended me first" argument, even though that isn't true by any axioma of logic. But that's typical of you, accusing everyone of things you yourself are subject to.

Oh in case you're wondering, I'm only replying because the arguments coming out of your vanity filled skull make for a good comedy.

Edit:
Adrmial Seraph wrote:
Ahzek Ahriman wrote:The only one getting buried here, is yourself.


Is that a invitation to start digging through your posts and making you look bad? You're far more active than I am and you've gotten threads locked in the past. The only times I end up in this situation is when you antagonize me and I give you what you asked for.


Yeah, the astounding number of 1 thread getting locked. Go ahead. Dig through my posts, you're welcome. I gotta warn you however, that I took liberty of looking through what you have posted in the past as well and the amount of crap you put out in the initial multiplayer tac cog thread alone is enough to fill latrines all over Russia. Also you demonstrated the very same attitude: if someone disagrees with you, you quickly resort to berating them, claiming yourself smarter than everyone and also very consistently ignore logical arguments given to you going on and on with the same arguments and "holier than thou" attitude.

That only supports my claim that any logical discussion with you is pointless, because you ignore everyone and everything that disagrees with you and you accuse others of doing just that.

And that was only one thread you participated in, because I'm not particularly eager to check all of your posts.
So if you want to go that way, go ahead, I dare you. But you will only end up embarrassing yourself even more than you have already.

While earlier I found it fun how worked up you were over my comments, after seeing other samples of your posts I changed my mind.
Your hypocrisy and retardedness thoroughly disgust me. Have fun with your delusions of grandeur, I will not degrade myself so low as to talk to someone like you anymore.
The sentence below is true
Spoiler : :
The sentence above is false

User avatar
Bosie
Posts: 556
Joined: 13 March 2016, 14:36
Contact:

Re: Tac Cog bmers

Postby Bosie » 10 September 2016, 09:03

Adrmial Seraph wrote:I've been noticing a sharp increase in these assholes. This is why a lot of us didn't want tac cog in multiplayer.

If you're gonna keep such a stupid mechanic at least limit the amount it can be active to 30 seconds per match. There are pricks out there who activate it to slow the tempo down and screw with your strategy. Last game had some jackass who decided to spam it, bm me and then un-tac cog to screw with my tempo.


Have you thought that some of these people are using it to slow the game down to try and help them? Whilst I agree some will be using it to troll the other player I don't believe all are. I hate Tac Cog, like renown it should be removed from MP. I don't see how something that is designed to level the field should be in an MP game. I'll end with an old saying which may help your arguments in the future:

"You get more with sugar than you do with shite."
Image
Image

User avatar
Uksharazad87
(Former) Technical Tester
Posts: 310
Joined: 22 October 2015, 13:40
Location: Chatteris; United Kingdom
Contact:

Re: Tac Cog bmers

Postby Uksharazad87 » 10 September 2016, 12:35

Bosie wrote:
Adrmial Seraph wrote:I've been noticing a sharp increase in these assholes. This is why a lot of us didn't want tac cog in multiplayer.

If you're gonna keep such a stupid mechanic at least limit the amount it can be active to 30 seconds per match. There are pricks out there who activate it to slow the tempo down and screw with your strategy. Last game had some jackass who decided to spam it, bm me and then un-tac cog to screw with my tempo.


Have you thought that some of these people are using it to slow the game down to try and help them? Whilst I agree some will be using it to troll the other player I don't believe all are. I hate Tac Cog, like renown it should be removed from MP. I don't see how something that is designed to level the field should be in an MP game. I'll end with an old saying which may help your arguments in the future:

"You get more with sugar than you do with shite."


This.

Were going to have an influx of people new to the game, or havnt played it in a while. Tac-cogs a crutch and quite frankly people use to help themselves. Hell. I got over 400hours in the game. guess what, when 2v2'ing (co-op) I've left tac cog on by mistake plenty of times (in comparison to 400hrs played)

User avatar
CALiGeR190
Community Moderator
Posts: 1202
Joined: 27 October 2015, 19:03
Location: Manchester, England
Contact:

Re: Tac Cog bmers

Postby CALiGeR190 » 10 September 2016, 13:19

Yet another pointless 'issue' attracting more attention than it reasonably should!
Horay! confetti explodes from ceiling
Where's your Federation now?
-Imperial Navy

Alpha Tester - Getting the game on its feet
Technical Tester - We had to get the balance right somehow
Community Moderator - Purging spammers and maintaining the realm
BFG Wiki Founding Member

User avatar
Imperator5
(Former) Technical Tester
Posts: 3063
Joined: 22 December 2015, 07:46
Contact:

Re: Tac Cog bmers

Postby Imperator5 » 12 September 2016, 00:36

I think you got overdosed with butthurt again Seraph!

Image

Want some more or are you jellyous of my cool tac cog?

I wonder if it would be possible to mod the tac cog so that the trololo song plays while its active...
http://forum.battlefleetgothic-armada.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=621

Please help me change skirmish to be customisable. Its very important for PVE players.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=515 Mod idea.

User avatar
malcontent333
Posts: 37
Joined: 28 October 2015, 21:58
Contact:

Re: Tac Cog bmers

Postby malcontent333 » 12 September 2016, 17:54

Imperator5 wrote:I think you got overdosed with butthurt again Seraph!

Image

Want some more or are you jellyous of my cool tac cog?

I wonder if it would be possible to mod the tac cog so that the trololo song plays while its active...


This made me lol.

Seriously though, enough with the tactics cog arguments. Almost all of us enjoy it. It's not going anywhere. No one here cares how starcraft plays. Stop wasting electricity with pointless complaints
Orkz is never beatin in battle. If we win we win, if we die we die fightin so it don't count. If we legz it we don't die neither, so we can come back for annuver go, see!

User avatar
Imperator5
(Former) Technical Tester
Posts: 3063
Joined: 22 December 2015, 07:46
Contact:

Re: Tac Cog bmers

Postby Imperator5 » 12 September 2016, 18:02

malcontent333 wrote:
Imperator5 wrote:I think you got overdosed with butthurt again Seraph!

Image

Want some more or are you jellyous of my cool tac cog?

I wonder if it would be possible to mod the tac cog so that the trololo song plays while its active...


This made me lol.

Seriously though, enough with the tactics cog arguments. Almost all of us enjoy it. It's not going anywhere. No one here cares how starcraft plays. Stop wasting electricity with pointless complaints


*Bows* I live to serve the great Trololo, god of lulz. If I made someone laugh than my job here is done! :D
http://forum.battlefleetgothic-armada.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=621

Please help me change skirmish to be customisable. Its very important for PVE players.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=515 Mod idea.

Adrmial Seraph
Posts: 400
Joined: 11 March 2016, 07:26
Contact:

Re: Tac Cog bmers

Postby Adrmial Seraph » 12 September 2016, 19:09

Well, frankly, if people are going to bm with tac cog and the community won't take it seriously then I'll just end task the program when I see it happen. Frankly, with the regulars I see online it's not really a big issue, it's only in beta that it's been a problem. Specifically after I started testing out messenger+seeker spam.

It's not a complaint against tac cog existing, it's a complaint about using it to piss people off, Art of War style. Legit use of tac cog is fine, if you need a full 60 seconds to do everything, fine. As long as you're actually doing stuff beyond calling your opponent a noob, scrub, etc.

That's a fairly reasonable complaint to have, people using tac cog to troll in order to gain a mental advantage. That was obviously not the intent of tac cog.

MYNAME?
Posts: 881
Joined: 19 March 2016, 18:39
Contact:

Re: Tac Cog bmers

Postby MYNAME? » 13 September 2016, 17:13

LOL! LOL! LOL! NOT GONNA ARGUE ON THIS SHIT. JUST LOOK AT PREVIOUS LOCKED TAC COG SPAMMING DISCUSSIONS/ ISSUES/ FLAWS AND SEE HOW EVERYTHING FALLS ON DEFT EARS AND THE TC GROUP MAKE THE MOST INVALID ARGUMENTS DISREGARDING YOUR VALID POINTS WITH THE SAME WEAK ASS "OMG ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS APM AND THIS IS NOT SC 1 or 2" argument. WHICH IS NOT THE CASE AT ALL. You guys wont listen anyway and try to put words in our mouths. The ANTI TAC COG CROWD (whoever is left cause most of them left to play real RTS's) WOULD BE HAPPY WITH SOME ADJUSTMENTS TO TAC COG SO IT CANT BE ABUSED OR TROLLED WITH IE. GIVE TC COOLDOWNS.

Solution to all the TC spamming issues

Remove it from RANKED (OR make it only last for 5 seconds 1 use ENTIRE GAME) (1 get out of Jail Free Card)

For costum games Nurf Tac Cog with a 1- 2 minute Cool Down You may use the entire 30 seconds uninterrupted but the second you jump out of Tac Cog you will have to wait for a minute. Use it wisely.


This stuff has nothing to do with APM or Starcraft. This is about the core principles of RTS REAL TIME strategy and why TC shouldnt exist in the first place.

OR they should relable BFG to plain and simple "Strategy" game in steam and there will be no more arguing about it. It is not a true RTS with TC in the game.

User avatar
Imperator5
(Former) Technical Tester
Posts: 3063
Joined: 22 December 2015, 07:46
Contact:

Re: Tac Cog bmers

Postby Imperator5 » 13 September 2016, 18:42

MYNAME? wrote:LOL! LOL! LOL! NOT GONNA ARGUE ON THIS SHIT. JUST LOOK AT PREVIOUS LOCKED TAC COG SPAMMING DISCUSSIONS/ ISSUES/ FLAWS AND SEE HOW EVERYTHING FALLS ON DEFT EARS AND THE TC GROUP MAKE THE MOST INVALID ARGUMENTS DISREGARDING YOUR VALID POINTS WITH THE SAME WEAK ASS "OMG ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS APM AND THIS IS NOT SC 1 or 2" argument. WHICH IS NOT THE CASE AT ALL. You guys wont listen anyway and try to put words in our mouths. The ANTI TAC COG CROWD (whoever is left cause most of them left to play real RTS's) WOULD BE HAPPY WITH SOME ADJUSTMENTS TO TAC COG SO IT CANT BE ABUSED OR TROLLED WITH IE. GIVE TC COOLDOWNS.

Solution to all the TC spamming issues

Remove it from RANKED (OR make it only last for 5 seconds 1 use ENTIRE GAME) (1 get out of Jail Free Card)

For costum games Nurf Tac Cog with a 1- 2 minute Cool Down You may use the entire 30 seconds uninterrupted but the second you jump out of Tac Cog you will have to wait for a minute. Use it wisely.


This stuff has nothing to do with APM or Starcraft. This is about the core principles of RTS REAL TIME strategy and why TC shouldnt exist in the first place.

OR they should relable BFG to plain and simple "Strategy" game in steam and there will be no more arguing about it. It is not a true RTS with TC in the game.


Tl,dr, I want to fuck up custom games that I don't even play.
http://forum.battlefleetgothic-armada.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=621

Please help me change skirmish to be customisable. Its very important for PVE players.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=515 Mod idea.


Return to “General Gameplay Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests