are you even fixing the MM Problem?

Talk about Battlefleet Gothic: Armada here!
Kiljael

are you even fixing the MM Problem?

Postby Kiljael » 23 June 2016, 12:04

I think everbody knows the problem with the MM, it's just not working. I played 5 games with Space Marines now, everytime my enemy was level 6-7 while i'm lvl 1-2, are you even trying to fix this Sh*t? At this point, i really want my money back since this system wich should working, just doesn't work and it look's like you're not willing to fix this Problem

Avlaen

Re: are you even fixing the MM Problem?

Postby Avlaen » 23 June 2016, 17:28

Kiljael wrote:I think everbody knows the problem with the MM, it's just not working. I played 5 games with Space Marines now, everytime my enemy was level 6-7 while i'm lvl 1-2, are you even trying to fix this Sh*t? At this point, i really want my money back since this system wich should working, just doesn't work and it look's like you're not willing to fix this Problem

if only they scrapped the progression system you wouldnt be having this problem ;(

oldman

Postby oldman » 23 June 2016, 17:32

Kiljael wrote:I think everbody knows the problem with the MM, it's just not working. I played 5 games with Space Marines now, everytime my enemy was level 6-7 while i'm lvl 1-2, are you even trying to fix this Sh*t? At this point, i really want my money back since this system wich should working, just doesn't work and it look's like you're not willing to fix this Problem

You realize only a very FEW people play this game and there might be almost NO level 1-2 admirals playing at the same time you are?

How are they supposed to fix that?

oldman

Postby oldman » 23 June 2016, 17:33

Avlaen wrote:

if only they scrapped the progression system you wouldnt be having this problem ;(

And then I would not even be playing this game... would not even have bought it.

Cryhavok

Postby Cryhavok » 23 June 2016, 17:41

Have you considered that it is functioning perfectly?

Most matchmaking systems seek to pair you up with someone close to equal to you. Then if they can't they broaden the search a little, then a little more, then a little more, until it gets you a match. It generally gives some advantage to the person who is less equal.

From what I can tell, this does exactly that. The problem isn't in that programming. The problem is there are too few people in it, so finding perfect matchs only happens rarely.

Increasing the games population will fix that.

Changing it will either do nothing, because it still will have to broaden it's search, or it will leave you searching in the queue for so long you leave the game to go do something else.

So yes, they are trying to fix it: by getting more people to play it.
Do you hear the voices too?!?

Return to “General Gameplay Discussion”