How about a BIG thank you to Devs/Publis, for free DLC?

Talk about Battlefleet Gothic: Armada here!
Spector

How about a BIG thank you to Devs/Publis, for free DLC?

Postby Spector » 22 June 2016, 09:39

If it was OK to have a gazillion page long thread about NOT getting free DLC, how about we make a modest thread and say thank you to the Developers and Publisher for not excluding free DLC from copies for the games brought from other retailers then the named ones for Early adopter edition?

I will start:
Thank you Tindalos Interactive and Focus Home Interactive for not creating a problem for all of us who didn't understand which retailers had exclusive Early adopters edition.

I had no intention of buying more of your DLC after that badly explained Early adopter edition situation but after this good PR move I plan to support your game for future payed DLC.
My YouTube channel with BFG:A videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/perafilozof

Stanley Pain

Re: How about a BIG thank you to Devs/Publis, for free DLC?

Postby Stanley Pain » 22 June 2016, 10:36

It's not free though. :lol:

Imperator5
(Former) Technical Tester

Postby Imperator5 » 22 June 2016, 10:38

Was free for me, and I got the game for 35 euros not 40.

Also thank you for the Bombardment Cannon Battlebarge. It is so adorable as it blasts through anything that gets close. :D
http://forum.battlefleetgothic-armada.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=621

Please help me change skirmish to be customisable. Its very important for PVE players.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=515 Mod idea.

Scorch715

Postby Scorch715 » 22 June 2016, 10:54

I'm mostly going to say thank you for the game as a whole. This is a great realisation of the table top in video game format, and its everything I hoped for when I preordered it all those months ago. There may be delays, there may be bugs, but I fully appreciate it takes time and effort to craft the final experience and you've done a great job so far

BrianDavion

Postby BrianDavion » 22 June 2016, 11:13

the DLC is very much appreciated, can't wait to see the Tau.

BanjoJohn

Postby BanjoJohn » 22 June 2016, 14:05

I want to say thank you for the free space marine DLC, and the free tau DLC when that is released. BFG Is my favorite games workshop game, so I'm really happy to see it finally get a video game treatment.

Although I am disappointed that its RTS instead of turn based, I hope the success of this game leads to some resurgence in more BFG in the future. So thanks for making this game.

Imperator5
(Former) Technical Tester

Postby Imperator5 » 22 June 2016, 15:40

BanjoJohn wrote:I want to say thank you for the free space marine DLC, and the free tau DLC when that is released. BFG Is my favorite games workshop game, so I'm really happy to see it finally get a video game treatment.

Although I am disappointed that its RTS instead of turn based, I hope the success of this game leads to some resurgence in more BFG in the future. So thanks for making this game.

There will be a turn based mobile game out soon.
http://forum.battlefleetgothic-armada.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=621

Please help me change skirmish to be customisable. Its very important for PVE players.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=515 Mod idea.

Harlequin

Postby Harlequin » 22 June 2016, 15:48

Imperator5 wrote:Was free for me, and I got the game for 35 euros not 40.

Also thank you for the Bombardment Cannon Battlebarge. It is so adorable as it blasts through anything that gets close. :D

For me too.

I can't Understand why people don't buy from save stores like steam, with 100% guarantee of a E.A.Edition. :roll:

But, on the other Hand, i don't really wanted my 2 free DLC to be Tau and SM, (for me it is more Necrons and Dark Eldar),
so in the End we all must buy our favorite faction.

But in my opinion, i want to use a non ironic form of "Thank You". :D

Edit: For all, who wanted the turn based game, it called BFG Leviathan.
Spoiler : :
Steam-Name: "Marilyn Manson"

"We bring only death, and leave only carrion. It is a message even a Human can understand."

"Death is my meat; terror my wine."

BanjoJohn

Postby BanjoJohn » 22 June 2016, 16:06

Imperator5 wrote:
BanjoJohn wrote:I want to say thank you for the free space marine DLC, and the free tau DLC when that is released. BFG Is my favorite games workshop game, so I'm really happy to see it finally get a video game treatment.

Yeah, but I dont really have a tablet, and my phone isnt good enough to run a game like that.

Harlequin

Postby Harlequin » 22 June 2016, 16:09

BanjoJohn wrote:
Imperator5 wrote:

Yeah, but I dont really have a tablet, and my phone isnt good enough to run a game like that.

I fear the same, but like all tablet games, you can emulate it on pc with "Andyroid OS" or something similar, so don't worry. ;)

I am still hoping of some kind of Turn based Warhammer 40k online in the future, because my group of tabletop players getting every year smaller and smaller. :(
Spoiler : :
Steam-Name: "Marilyn Manson"

"We bring only death, and leave only carrion. It is a message even a Human can understand."

"Death is my meat; terror my wine."

Return to “General Gameplay Discussion”