Eldar are still OP and game breaking post patch, here's proof.

Talk about Battlefleet Gothic: Armada here!
harzach

Re: Eldar are still OP and game breaking post patch, here's proof.

Postby harzach » 20 June 2016, 03:28

Nito wrote:So we played some more games today and this time I decided to make a short video of the results which in this case favor me, I adjusted my load out since our last encounter and it seems to work better against eldar now, but Bonger Bob can explain from his perceptive what when wrong better than i can.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cihUjP30TGY

Wow, was surprised to see you deal a decisive blow in that first match via the MWJ skill. I assume that means MWJ is also good to have against Eldar if you are Imperial Navy.

Nito

Postby Nito » 20 June 2016, 05:30

harzach wrote:
Nito wrote:So we played some more games today and this time I decided to make a short video of the results which in this case favor me, I adjusted my load out since our last encounter and it seems to work better against eldar now, but Bonger Bob can explain from his perceptive what when wrong better than i can.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cihUjP30TGY

Wow, was surprised to see you deal a decisive blow in that first match via the MWJ skill. I assume that means MWJ is also good to have against Eldar if you are Imperial Navy.

It may even be better for imperials with the power ram upgrade, the trick is to force them to use their speed boost and then jump in their way

Demoulius

Postby Demoulius » 20 June 2016, 05:46

Those MWJ's in the first match were brilliant! :D however they can be a double edged sword now that they share the cooldown with your warp out ability...

That last match...honestly your opponent was not paying attention at all :shock: any Eldar that you can just fly up to and ram is either very distracted or afk at his keys or something :lol:

Nito

Postby Nito » 20 June 2016, 06:04

Demoulius wrote:Those MWJ's in the first match were brilliant! :D however they can be a double edged sword now that they share the cooldown with your warp out ability...

That last match...honestly your opponent was not paying attention at all :shock: any Eldar that you can just fly up to and ram is either very distracted or afk at his keys or something :lol:

Well MWJ's are no longer viable for missions were the ship has to warp out but if you have no intention of running there is not a problem at all. Except that I try to wait a little to engage because of the CD

I edited them in reverse order so he was probably sleepy :) on the first one

Avlaen

Postby Avlaen » 20 June 2016, 22:24

eldar are powerful but i dont know if i would call them OP at the moment, lots of recon probes are your friends.

Imperator5
(Former) Technical Tester

Postby Imperator5 » 21 June 2016, 22:12

Eldar in a nutshell

http://forum.battlefleetgothic-armada.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=621

Please help me change skirmish to be customisable. Its very important for PVE players.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=515 Mod idea.

Return to “General Gameplay Discussion”