Whats going on with this game?

Anything not related to Battlefleet Gothic: Armada.
MataCucasRAID2

Whats going on with this game?

Postby MataCucasRAID2 » 25 May 2016, 08:09

I am the only one concerned about this???? Its 10 AM CET and there is no one member of Tindalos and Focus connected in the forums. The game only have 1 month, have a lot of issues and it is not precisely free to play ... Can anyone tell me what's going on?
Attachments
Armada 2.jpg
Armada 2.jpg (9.84 KiB) Viewed 2951 times
Armada.jpg
Armada.jpg (46.03 KiB) Viewed 2951 times
Heretics and Xenos can survive nuclear blasts... but not RAID spray!

Imperator5
(Former) Technical Tester

Re: Whats going on with this game?

Postby Imperator5 » 25 May 2016, 08:14

Stellaris and Total War: Warhammer came out?
http://forum.battlefleetgothic-armada.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=621

Please help me change skirmish to be customisable. Its very important for PVE players.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=515 Mod idea.

Luna

Postby Luna » 25 May 2016, 08:15

Said it earlier; game is screwed. Rabid faboys drowned out criticism with denial and blind praise. Devs didn't listen for whatever reason to criticism, or maybe they don't care since they arleady cashed out. GG Armada. Feel truly sorry for people who didn't realise the game was doomed to shit because of the dumbshit community trying their hardest to contort their spines to give the devs fellatio in as many creative ways as possible and didn't refund early pre-launch.

Imperator5 wrote:Stellaris and Total War: Warhammer came out?

Prime example of aforementioned delusion/fellatio taking place in real time.

Beernchips

Postby Beernchips » 25 May 2016, 08:34

Hey Luna, I thought you refunded this game so why are you still lurking the forum?
Repent, for tomorrow you die

Imperator5

Postby Imperator5 » 25 May 2016, 08:36

Beernchips wrote:Hey Luna, I thought you refunded this game so why are you still lurking the forum?

Trolls gonna troll.

Please help me change skirmish to be customisable. Its very important for PVE players.

StarSauron

Postby StarSauron » 25 May 2016, 08:52

Well yes new games are out and the Eldar needs really so fast as possible a mayor rework.

Papa Bear

Postby Papa Bear » 25 May 2016, 09:49

I'm never with the "Whining Camp" and I love the game a lot. But I am becoming more and more concerned with every passing day. I mean, one month after launch with only one patch out? And the TOOLTIPS are still broken 4 weeks after release? TOOLTIPS, Karl! Well, c'mon how hard is it to fix the tooltips to match the real numbers?
And the Tindalos adds a new network feature in the only patch it releases. Well, I fully realize, it's not the same people who work on netcode and the tooltips and balance, but still doesnt feel right.
The game came out pretty underdeveloped, even by modern standards. And personally I feel that's acceptable. But well, you got one extra month to polish it up already.
If the workload required to bring the game to OK quality-wize is more than 1 month, I think it would've been better to postpone the resease, instead of releasing an uncooked product. Seems FHI are very fond of their schedules and budgets, an understandable strategy, but... well, a disappointing one.
Look at Hearts of Iron 4: postponed one year, almost reworked from the ground-up. Just you wait for the bang it's going to do. BFG:A has no less potential for profit, but I'm so afraid - loosing it fast. :(
Still, hoping and looking forward to DLCs though. And hoping the playerbase keeps active enough to be able to find MP matches, as it's the only mode I play and enjoy.
__
For the Greater Good
Gue'vesa'vre McBriggs

Imperator5

Postby Imperator5 » 25 May 2016, 10:51

While I agree about tooltips, there has been at least 3 patches since release.

Jaw Rippa

Postby Jaw Rippa » 25 May 2016, 11:07

Papa Bear wrote:If the workload required to bring the game to OK quality-wize is more than 1 month, I think it would've been better to postpone the resease, instead of releasing an uncooked product. Seems FHI are very fond of their schedules and budgets, an understandable strategy, but... well, a disappointing one.

You've read my mind and put it into a text form. What warp magic is this?!

I agree, I also feel like the game could benefit from a slight postpone, release felt rushed. Also, if any devs are reading this, I'd prefer for promised DLC to get postponed if it meant faster polishing of already existing races. Adding 5th race right now would make game a mess.

Its my personal opinion ofc.

Guyver

Postby Guyver » 25 May 2016, 11:11

Imperator5 wrote:While I agree about tooltips, there has been at least 3 patches since release.

and we are grateful for a dedicated support on smashing gamebreaking bugs like crashing, but if you do not address the unbalance of the game the game will just die prematurely.
but you know, this shit happens when you don't broad-test features/races like the eldars... i only can imagine what will happen when they will push out space marines fleet without proper balancing, considering the eldar fiasco.

Return to “Off-Topic”