The Gathering Storm

Anything not related to Battlefleet Gothic: Armada.
GreySeer
(Former) Technical Tester

Re: The Gathering Storm

Postby GreySeer » 24 January 2017, 19:34

I have received my package. First I must say that those models are AMAZING!!! I must spend some time to think how I should paint them. I'm thinking about black armour (order of our martyred lady) for living saint but I don't know... I will paint 2 dark elf sorceress and one tech-preset dominus for testing first.

If it comes to rules. Cawl is tough like rock. T6 W5 Sv 2+ 5+inv feel no pain with re-roll and d3 W back in his turn. But I can't see that our archmagos dominus of adeptus mechanicus who is around for a few thousands years could fix some vehicles. I don't know if it is en error or what. He can repair him self but no vehicles, strange. The living saint is not so tough but she can come back from the death one time after Ld test and first you must kill her 2 girlfriends T3, W2, 3+Sv and 4+Inv, then her T3, W5, 2+Sv and 4+inv then in the next your turn 10Ld test and she is back, full W and she can move and all things and she can resurrect one of her girlfriends each turn (of course with full W). They can join units too.
Praise the Machine God
Bless His construct-creations
And death to those who are not part of His grand design

GreySeer

Postby GreySeer » 03 February 2017, 19:11

Praise the Machine God

Ashardalon

Postby Ashardalon » 03 February 2017, 20:57

wasn't his throat cut by the anathema?
weren't the first drops of his blood still falling inside that stasis field?
how did that smurf heal from a unhealable wound that killed a better primarch with a lesser wound heal from it before his blood even hit the floor?
before his blood even hit his bloody shoulder!?!?

for F sake GW dont F this up

GreySeer

Postby GreySeer » 03 February 2017, 21:02

Now, through the artifice of the Martian Tech-priest Belisarius Cawl xxx xxx xxxxx xxxxxxx xx xxx xxxxx xxxxxxx, he returns to the Imperium in its darkest hour.

All hail the Machine God!
He who gives us knowledge so we may perform miracles in His name!
Praise the Machine God

McNash

Postby McNash » 03 February 2017, 22:35

ROBOUTE GUILLIMAN WILL MAKE THE IMPERIUM GREAT AGAIN!
HE IS GOING TO BUILD NEW CADIAN PYLONS AROUND THE EYE OF TERROR, AND MAKE CHAOS PAY FOR IT!

Ashardalon

Postby Ashardalon » 03 February 2017, 23:42

McNash wrote:ROBOUTE GUILLIMAN WILL MAKE THE IMPERIUM GREAT AGAIN!
HE IS GOING TO BUILD NEW CADIAN PYLONS AROUND THE EYE OF TERROR, AND MAKE CHAOS PAY FOR IT!

But what will he do about the tyranid migrant crisis?
And what about the constantly increasing tau outsourcing?

... :( think i just insulted tyranids, poor little bugs aren't that barbaric

Imperator5

Postby Imperator5 » 08 February 2017, 07:43

He will build a wall around the galaxy and around the Eye of Terror!

Anyway, I think that since the Eldar priestess is involved, she can basically cancel out the dark magic of the Anathame. Remember when those were used, the Imperium knew nothing of dark magic and did not have Librarians.

Now with Eldar witches, Grey Knight and Ultramarine witches, Inquisition witches and a lot of arcane lore, they are much less vulnerable to such weapons and may just know how to counteract it. Faith shenanigans could also be involved since Celestine and Grey Knights are supporting Guilliman, as shown in battle pictures. If anybody knows how to deal with demon swords its the GKs.

It is a difference akin to a person bit by a snake receiving treatment by a stone age shaman or a modern hospital emergency ward. Well expect backwards, since this is a wound that needs magic and not chemistry to fix.
http://forum.battlefleetgothic-armada.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=621

Please help me change skirmish to be customisable. Its very important for PVE players.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=515 Mod idea.

Return to “Off-Topic”