From the Dust (Post-Heresy Council RP) Out of Character Thread

Share your stories about the Gothic Sector and your battle reports.
Kadaeux

Re: From the Dust (Post-Heresy Council RP) Out of Character Thread

Postby Kadaeux » 28 May 2016, 14:48

Alexi_Menser wrote:I'm being a bit bad in doing this without permission, but oh well.

My brother has decided he wants to take part as well, so he will be using my account for this as well.

Therefore, please mark the Grand Master of the Officio Assassinorum under my name as my brother would like to take the post.

-Alexi & Sam

No problem, that's acceptable. Heh, and I just noticed you're in NSW too :p

Havoc90

Postby Havoc90 » 29 May 2016, 04:57

A little late, but, could we get a Mechanicus efficiency rating? For the factories.

Jarrid

Postby Jarrid » 29 May 2016, 07:34

I have to say chaps the quality of the posts in the rp are outstanding. I'm really looking forward to seeing how this progresses.

To the gm, are our posts in line with what you want from us as players or do you want us to discuss more or go into detail more about things? I was thinking of adding some posts in reply to reports the other lords have made.

Great rp so far though!

Kadaeux

Postby Kadaeux » 30 May 2016, 16:30

Jarrid wrote:I have to say chaps the quality of the posts in the rp are outstanding. I'm really looking forward to seeing how this progresses.

To the gm, are our posts in line with what you want from us as players or do you want us to discuss more or go into detail more about things? I was thinking of adding some posts in reply to reports the other lords have made.

Great rp so far though!

Indeed, very impressed. It's exactly what I wanted. Though feel free to propose special measures and ideas.

For example, our Fabricator General's sending a quarter of the Skitarii. Those are the sorts of actions that may reap great rewards, or backfire badly. (Risk/Reward, etc)

The Current layout of the Budget is as follows.

Expansion: 1.80%
Security: 18.02%
Crusades: 22.52%
Purification: 18.92%
Consolidation: 17.12%
Diplomacy: 1.80%
Science: 5.41%
Industry:14.41%

(It seems a Crusade is mightily in order, so much so over a 5th of the Imperium's budget for the next 25 years is devoted to it... Chaos is going to be hurting...)

If nobody has anything further to add to this meeting of the Council?

Rolepgeek

Postby Rolepgeek » 31 May 2016, 04:37

Huh. Thought that might actually be too low, considering we only have eight things to spend our budget on right now. Good to know that it's quite a bit, then.

Inspector of War

Postby Inspector of War » 01 June 2016, 02:17

I was wondering about the same thing, too. Maybe just a few posts after our initial reports/decisions, so as not to get off-track.
Emperor DAMNIT, but do I hate autocorrect. :evil: :evil:

Jarrid

Postby Jarrid » 02 June 2016, 00:03

Rolepgeek wrote:Huh. Thought that might actually be too low, considering we only have eight things to spend our budget on right now. Good to know that it's quite a bit, then.

I suppose when you put it in context it's a lot. A full quarter of the resources of a galaxy spanning trillions strong mega empire will be entirely devoted to waging a single minded war of extermination, while most of the rest of its efforts will be on supporting that war.

That's a hell of a commitment. Chaos will be hurting indeed.

Rolepgeek

Postby Rolepgeek » 02 June 2016, 00:47

Yeah, but there's a lot of Empire to cover. The full 22% isn't just going to one sector. It's across the entire galaxy, and they have their own backing in the form of the Chaos Gods; how much of their budget do you think is going towards this?

I mean, yeah, it's higher than perfect distribution, but how much do you wanna bet that Science Budget, Diplomacy, and maybe even Expansion never reach a full 12.5%?

I guess the easiest way to put it in context is that it's nearly 80% higher than it would be at perfect distribution. Which is rather a lot, I suppose,

Jarrid

Postby Jarrid » 02 June 2016, 17:58

Really looking forward to seeing if we screwed up with our budgets...

Inspector of War

Postby Inspector of War » 03 June 2016, 02:39

Well, we still have until Abaddon's first Black Crusade and the Beast's incursion to unfuck things.
Emperor DAMNIT, but do I hate autocorrect. :evil: :evil:

Return to “Stories and Lore”